fourty one

Nsaya marie pov:A month later**

Nsaya marie pov:
A month later**

I sat in bams living room waiting for him to come downstairs and get Kaylin.

I was hanging out with Gavin, and Tyquan for the first time today and I decided to let her spend the day with her dad.

"Hey daddy's baby." He said picking up Kaylin and throwing her and catching her.

"Stop bam because if you drop my baby I'm going to be pissed." I told him and he eyed my
Attire.

"Where you going?" He asked me seeing my dress and heels.

"Out with Gavin and a friend." I told him and he squinted his eyes.

"What friend?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Me and you aren't together I don't have to answer you." I told him.

"Well I don't want your friend around my child until I meet him." He told me.

"How you know it's not a girl?" I asked him.

"Because if it was a girl you would've said her name I'm not stupid." He told me as he looked me up and down.

"Whatever take care of my child please, she has enough bottles to last her a day and if she runs out she has some enfamil in her diaper bag." I told him.

"What time you coming to get her?" He asked me.

"I don't know yet I might come get her tomorrow morning I'll let you know." I said standing up and giving my daughter a kiss.

"No kiss for me?" He asked with a smirk and I stepped back and blushed making him smirk.

I grabbed my purse then left out going to gavin car.

"You told him about your date?" Gavin asked me.

"Nah I called him my friend I felt to scared." I told him.

"How you gone make somebody jealous and not even showing the nigga off?"Gavin asked me.

"It's not that simple." I told him and he pulled off.

"Bitch you better Make it simple before bam get a new bitch." He told me.

I thought about what Gavin said and nodded my Head. If I was gone make him jealous I need to make it more obvious