fourty eight

Bam pov:

Bam pov:

  I walked inside of Walmart and walked to the back meeting my uncle chris.

  "Unc why the fuck you couldn't come to my house why we had to meet at Walmart?" I asked him as he ate a bag of chips.

  "Because I felt like getting some chips." He told me and I frowned.

  "What we meeting for?" I asked as I checked my Apple Watch then looking back up a him.

  "Your dad plan on killing you." He told me nonchantly.

  "Fuck is you talking about?" I asked him.

  "What I just said, he going to send you to pick up some drugs from a nigga name cam and they gone kill you." He told me and I folded my arms looking around us making sure nobody was listening.

  "How you know this?" I asked him.

  "I went by his trap to check his ass for not bonding you out and he said either you was gone do life or he was gone take your life." He told me.

  "Ok where did cam come in at?" I asked him.

  "Some nigga named Tyquan walked in and said he sat up for cam to put explosives in the drugs you selling." He told me taking another bag of chips off of the shelf and eating them.

  "Man unc what ima do? I got 2 kids on the way." I asked him and he frowned.

  "Lydia pregnant and Nsaya pregnant again." I told him and he chuckled.

  "I been there before almost ending my marriage." He told me.

  "You can't help me?" I asked him and he looked up from his chips at me.

  "I did just help you I told you they plan now it's up to you to figure out what to do now." He told me.

  "Chris man if my own father turned against me who gone help me?" I asked him.

  "Hit up Trey and Tamari they'll help and If they dont call me then." He told me then Walked off.

  I let out a breath I ain't know I was holding then yelled out fuck.

  "You good bro?" I heard a familiar voice then looked up and seen Gavin.

  "Yea I'm Gucci." I told him as he pushed a bug down the aisle.

  "Aye man where Nsaya at?" I asked him.

  "She should be dropping Kaylin off at your grandparents house then making her way to her doctors appointment." He told me.

  "Where her doctors appointment at?" I asked him.

  "It's at the same one y'all been going to in 30 minutes." He told me and I nodded my head.

  "Good looking out bro." I said dapping him up then leaving.

Before I could lose my life I gotta make sure my kids straight for life with theirs.