Twenty two

Bam pov:*a week later

Bam pov:
*a week later

I laid on my bed smoking a blunt as shorty Kennedy laid on my chest.

"You know N'saya still be talking about you it's so annoying." The girl Kennedy told me and I shrug my shoulders.

Kennedy always bring the girl up and speak on her but suppose to be her bestfriend. I wasn't fucking with it.

"Ain't shorty yo Bestfriend?" I asked her and she sighed.

"I'm not friends with hoes and by the way she lied about you taking her virginity back in highschool she let some boys run a train on her." She told me and I pushed her off of me.

"Bitch get yo ass out you on some snake shit and I don't condone it." I said as she quickly grabbed her clothes then rushed out of the door.

I got up from my bed and got dressed. I had money to make today so I might as well start now.

I grabbed my keys leaving out of my house then getting in my car driving to my corner to make some sells.

I parked in front of the store and went and stood my corner.

"Yo what up King." My cousin Kamari came up and dapped me up.

"Wassup Mari." I said to him. Kamari owned a barbershop that I use to work at until I got introduced to the drug game.

"What you been up to?" He asked me as I sold a dime bag to somebody.

"Nothing much how's ya mom and pops?" I asked him asking about my auntie and uncle.

"Shit they been cooling I seen yo shorty the other day you ain't tell me you was having a baby." He said.

"Nigga i ain't having no kids." I told him and he folded his arms.

"I just seen your shorty Nsaya at the barbershop she was pregnant her shit was small though." He told me.

"Can't be mines I ended that shit months ago." I told him and he nodded his head.

"Well my mom and them coming to Chicago next week for thanksgiving so i guess ima catch you then fool." He said dapping me up then walking towards his car.

Kamari was 2 years older then me. Him and his brother Quay was all about there money.

I admired what they was doing with theyself. Quay was married to a shorty named Alisa with a son and a daughter an Kamari was engaged to a girl name Arianna and had a son.

They was living life happily just how I was trying to. My mind went back to shorty n'saya.

Her bestfriend was right she was a hoe.im glad I left that where it was at.