fourty two

N'saya Marie pov:

N'saya Marie pov:

Flashback:

"Man this party about to be lit as fuck tonight." Gavin said as we sat in my room and did Kennedy makeup.

"I still can't believe my mom letting me go." I said as I took my wand curlers out of my hair.

"Nah cause forreal your mom be tripping sometimes." Kennedy said and we laughed.

I stood up looking out my outfit in my full body mirror.

"Girl that dress Is fitting you good as fuck you finna have niggas heads turning." Kennedy hyped me up and I laughed.

"My bitch always look good." Gavin told me as I did a little twerk in my mirror.

We all stood in the tiny mirror taking a group picture.

"Alright y'all ready?" Kennedy asked since she was the one driving.

"Yup." She said as we walked out of the room.
I walked downstairs seeing my mom drinking a cup of wine while watching "why did I get married?"

"Mom we're leaving." I told her and she paused the tv and looked at me.

"Be home by 11 and don't be having no sex or ima break ya ass." My mom told me gavin and Kennedy.

We all laughed at her joke then walked out of the house getting in Kennedy car.

As the song come and see me by party next door played on the radio lowly we all rode to the party in comfortable silence.

"I heard tony gone be here you can shoot your shot." Kennedy said.

"Girl you know my bitch chicken." Gavin said.

"No I'm not I bet you I'll talk to him." I told them and they laughed.

I had a crush on tony since 9th grade year and never told him. We arrived at the party then got out the car walking in.

I watched as I seen people drinking some smoking on deck and even some in the pool and hot tub.

"This shit is lit." Kennedy said and I nodded my head.

"Guys I'm finna go talk to Joseph I'll be back." Gavin said walking towards his little fling he had going on.

"Let's go get some drinks shall we?" Kennedy asked interlocking my arm with hers and walking me to the drink station.

I felt a presence behind me and turned around seeing tony.

"Oh hi tony." I said and Kennedy look at him too.

"Hey Nsaya." He smiled at me showing his grills making my heart melt.

"You look good tonight." I told him and he nodded his head.