Twenty four

Nsaya marie pov:Next day,thanksgiving

Nsaya marie pov:
Next day,thanksgiving .

I sat at the kitchen counter as I watched everybody cook. My grandma was giving me the silent treatment as she made deviled eggs and my mom kept rolling her eyes at me.

"Nsaya ,kennedy said she will be here later." Gavin came and told me.

"I never liked her." My grandpa inputted and me and Gavin just looked at eachother.

My grandpa never liked Kennedy because she use to have me sneak out and do all crazy stuff temnagers do.

"She's probably the reason she's pregnant." My grandma inputted.

"Grandma I'm the reason I'm pregnant so please stop blaming my mom and Kennedy it happened, I'm 20 and I'm having a baby I can't take that back." I told her.

"Well why don't you invite the father for thanksgiving." She told me and I looked at Gavin.

"He's probably with his family." I told them and they looked at eachother then me.

"How do you not know where he is?" My grandma asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Me and him aren't dating we're just having a baby grandma." I told her.

"Ok well we want to meet him so invite him over." She said.

Truth is I can't he blocked my number and I didn't have any other way to contact him.

"What you waiting on boobear get to calling the young man." My grandpa said and I picked up the house phone dialing his number in from my phone.

I called it and heard it ring 3 times then pick up.

"Bam, this is nsaya I was wondering if you can come over today." I told him.

"So you ain't get the memo that we was done?" He chuckled into the phone.

"I got it but please can you come over." I told him and he laughed.

"Shit my dick that good you want to fuck while you pregnant?" He said and I dropped my jaw.

How did he know?

"Yeah you ain't think I knew did you? Ask the nigga who got you pregnant to come over." He said.

"I am asking him." I said and his line went quiet for a few seconds.

"Stop bullshitting." He told me and I stayed quiet on the line

"I'll be on the way over there." He said sounding irritated.

"Ok I'm at my grandparents house right
Now the address is 789 Chestnut lane." I told him then he hung up.

"So what he say?" My grandpa asked as he took the turkey out of the oven.

"He said he's on the way over here." I told them and they nodded their heads.

"Hopefully he's a fine young man like Gavin." My grandma said as she fed Gavin a deviled egg.

I looked at him and he smirked and chewed it as he raised his eyebrows up and down.

"He is." I mumbled and lied under my breath. I hope he had home training because I'm already in hot water.

I don't want shit to get worse.