Thirty Nine

Nsaya Marie pov:

Nsaya Marie pov:

  I sat on my couch next to bam as he held a sleeping Kaylin.

  We've been out of the hospital two weeks and bam haven't put Kaylin down yet, he hasn't even left my house he sleeps with her in her room an all.

  "I'm just convinced she don't like me." I told him as I watched him hold her as she stirred in her sleep.

  He stood up leaving the living room and walking up the steps then coming back downstairs empty handed.

"She do like you she's just a daddy's girl." He told me as he sat back next to me and slightly opened his legs.

  My eyes travelled down his grey pants to his print then I quickly looked away. I had 4 more weeks until I can have sex and even after then I doubt that I would have sex with bam.

  "When you going back to school?" He asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

  "I'm doing online right now and I might just do that until Kaylin is at least one I only have 2 more years left." I told him.

  "Nah you going back in 2 weeks." He told me.

  "I don't want Kaylin I'm daycare." I told him and he nodded his head.

   "That's why she got a dad so you going back to school in 2 weeks and in the mean time she would be with me." He told me but I felt hesitant about that.

  "Bam I don't want your dad around Kaylin." I told him and he looked at me.

  "I don't want him around my daughter either." He told me.

   I nodded my head then looked forward towards the tv that was playing a movie I didn't
Know.

  I looked back over at bam as he engaged in the tv then looked back over at his sweats. Something about being near him gave me chills.

  I can't even believe I gave him his first child. The way he looked you would think he had a million baby mothers.

  "Why you staring at me?" He asked looking at me and my cheeks grew warm making him chuckle.

  "Watch the movie." He dragged out and put his hand on my thigh making my heart melt.

  Even though he was no good I still wanted him.