Thirty two

Nsaya Marie pov:

Nsaya Marie pov:

  I was in the mall buying stuff for my baby. The baby shower was later at my grandma house so I decided to kill time.

   "Awe look at these." I said showing bam the baby ugg slides I was holding with a mini skirt.

  "The shoes yes but that skirt my daughter not wearing that." He said.

     "She's barely going to be able to fit it it's gonna be a little bit big on her." I told him.

"i dont care i dont want no boy babies looking at my daughter thinking shit sweet." he said as he looked at the baby shoes.

  I rolled my eyes and put the skirt back walking to the check out. I put the shoes ip there and pulled out my credit card.

   I watched as bam walked over to me and put more stuff on the counter. I looked up at him as the lady scanned the stuff.

  "Your total is 476.92" she said and before I could swipe my card bam handed her cash.

  "Keep the change." He said grabbing the bags from the counter and walking us out.

   "So I was talking to gavin and i wanted to do maternity pictures if you didn't mind I would like for you to join." I asked him nervously as we went down the escalator.

  "Yea I can do that." He said as we walked in children's place.

  "Thank you." I told him as my cheeks warmed up.

" I told him as my cheeks warmed up

King pov:

  I watched as Nsaya walked around the store picking out outfits for the daughter.

  "I know that ain't Bam hoe ass." I heard behind me and turned around seeing my bestfriend Ace.

  I haven't seen him since he got locked up he just got out of jail two weeks ago for armed robbery.

  "Ayo what's up ace." I said dapping him up.

  "Nothing much bro, the hell you doing in children's place?" He asked me.

  "Oh I was just shopping with my babymoms." I told him and he tilted his head.

  "You having a child since when?" He asked me and I chuckled.

  "Man since I've been fucking with shorty." I said referring to Nsaya.

  "Who lydia? Nigga I know you ain't get her crazy ass pregnant." He told me.

  "Oh nah I would never go raw with that But I had got shorty over there pregnant so you know im just doing what I got to do." I told him.

  "Damn she got a friend?" Ace asked and I laughed.

  "Yea he a boy tho." I told him and he straight faced me.

  "Hell nah." He said making us both laugh.

  "So you and shorty a couple or what?" He asked me.

  "Nah man I got feelings for her but I ain't trying make that move right now." I told him.

  "You better make a move cause homie over there look like he want to make a move on her." He said pointing to some dude who was staring her up and down.

  I looked at him then at her. Ace was right and I needed to do it before it was to late.

"Man I gotta get you a baby shower gift or something what's the baby gender?" He asked.

  "It's a girl fool, and you can push up to the baby shower at 4 it's at her peoples house." I told him.

  "Ight bro I got you stay safe out here." He said dapping me up and walking away. I looked over at Nsaya who was looking at baby clothes.

  I walked over to her and she started to speak.

  "i know you said no skirts but this on-.'' she started but i grabbed her neck and kissed her.

  We stood and kissed for a couple of seconds until we were interuppted by a old white lady.

  "excuse me this is a kids store not a kissing booth." she said and we pulled apart and looked at eachother.

  "what was that for?" nsaya asked me and i shrugged my shoulders.

  "We gone figure it out." i told her.

I didnt want to confuse her but i was confused myself.