Twenty three

N'saya marie pov:

N'saya marie pov:

"So when you going to tell king your pregnant?" Gavin asked as we got prepared to go to my mom house for thanksgiving.

"Soon I just want to tell my mom and grandparents first." I said as I put on a hoodie.

"You know Kennedy never came in last night?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"She's been acting weird since I slept with bam." I told him.

"Maybe she liked him." Gavin said as he chewed his gum.

"I doubt it she would never do me like that." I told him.

"True." He said. We walked outside to our uber and drove to my mom house that was 45 minutes away.

We arrived at their house and I took a deep breath and walked in.

"Grandpa, grandma, mom." I called out and seen my grandma walk out of the kitchen and come and hug me.

"Oh I miss you so much look at you just glowing." My grandma told me as she touched all over me.

"And look at my gavin all tall and handsome." She said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey mrs Rosa." Gavin spoke and she smiled.

"Come in don't be shy come to the kitchen I'm cooking some oxtails and rice." She said and we followed her and I seen my mom and grandad playing cards.

"Grandpa." I said going giving him a hug and a kiss.

"Boobear it's so nice to see you and you to gavin." He said as he continued to play cards.

"Hey momma." I spoke softly to her. I wasn't close to my mom ever since she blamed me for my own rape but she was still my mother she deserved respect.

"Hello Marie." She said calling me by my middle name as she looked me up and down.

I was wearing a white hoodie some blue jean jeggings and Nike slides. I was wearing whatever could fit onto my body.

"I was just telling Nsaya how her face is glowing." My grandma said as she held her towel in her hand with it on her hip.

My mom looked at me and squinted her eyes peeping me out.

"I don't see it she looks like nsaya to me." She said and me and Gavin laughed.

"Tell them." Gavin whispered in my ear and I nodded my head and took a deep breath.

"You guys I have something I want to tell yall." I told them and they all looked at me.

"Well what is it doll?" My grandpa asked as he sipped on his whiskey.

"Well I don't really know how to tell you guys this I'm a little scared but I'm expecting." I told them and they all stared at me.

"Expecting what?" My grandpa asked confused.

"I'm having a baby grandpa." I said and he smiled while my grandma frowned.

"When did you even get a boyfriend?" My mom asked me.

"A couple months ago but he's not my boyfriend ." I told her lowly.

"So you went and had sex with a man you met a couple months ago? How long is a couple months ago?" She asked me.

"I met him 8 months ago but we called things off like 2 months ago." I told her and my grandma folded her arms.

"How can you be so stupid?" She asked me as she breathed heavily.

"Grace Rosa powell calm down." My grandpa told her and she looked at him.

"No Gerald I will not calm down this child is turning into her mom before our eyes, how is she going to take care of a baby and she can barely take care of herself?" She said and I grabbed my locket necklace and looked down.

I always grabbed my locket when I was disappointed in myself it had a picture of me and my dad. He gave it to me when I was a baby.

"Calm down grace she didn't even say if she was keeping it or not and she's a smart girl I'm pretty sure she's not." I said and Gavin scratches his head.

"Well are you?" My grandma asked.

"I don't believe in abortion grandma and I seen what happen in the foster homes I will not give my child up for adoption." I told her.

"I blame you." My grandma told my mom then walked out of the kitchen.

I looked at my grandpa as he moved his cup of whiskey side to side in his cup.

"Grandpa I'm so sorry." I told him and he looked at me and sighed.

"Don't be your old enough to make your own decisions bad or good, I'm going to be there for the baby and you but that's your responsibility." He told me and I nodded my head.

"I want to meet the father too." He said as he stood up from the table.

"Yes sir grandpa." I said and he walked out of the kitchen.

My mom stood up and looked at my stomach then shook her head.

"Just stupid." She told me then walked off. I looked at Gavin and took a deep breath.

It felt like I was losing everybody including myself.