Ten

N'saya Marie pov:

N'saya Marie pov:

I sat in class and stared off In space ass my professor taught. I had work after school then had a few assignments to finish up I was stressed out but if I wanted to become a nurse I had to work hard.

I felt my phone ping in my pocket and seen I had a reminder to stop at the grocery store.

"Fuck I can't catch a break," I said in a mumble.

Soon the bell rang for school to end and left the school building catching the bus to work. I walked inside the mall going to the bathroom and changing them going to do my shift.

As I worked my shift I saw a familiar face.
"Hey, I need some help," Bam said to me and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"With?" I asked him as I folded my arms.
"Damn I can't get help from a worker?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Sir what do you need help with?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"I need you to tie my shoe." He said and I walked off.

"Or you could appoint me to your manager." He said and I walked back over to him tying the shoe.

"I hope you know I hate you and I think you are very childish," I told him.

"I been called worse ma, but for real though I need these my little sister birthday coming up and I wanna do something nice for her." He told me.

"So you do have a heart?" I asked him picking up the g-fazos.

"I told you to get to know me." He told me and I laughed.

"What size?" I asked him as he looked at more shoes on the wall.

"A size 4 and a half and if y'all don't have that just get a 5," he told me and I did just that and ringed him up at the counter.

"Just one date." He said and I looked up at him.

"Your total is 94.78," I told him and he huffed.
"Come on its just one date ma." He said swiping his card.

"Tell me why I should let you take me on a date," I said as I put the shoes in a bag.

"Let me take you on one and I'll show you why." He told me.

"I'm not looking for a boyfriend King," I told him and he chuckled.

"I ain't looking for no hoe- I mean girl I just wanna be friends." He said and I sighed.

"One date," I said writing my number on his receipt and handed it to him and he smirked and walked out of the store.

I have a strong feeling ima regret this.