Nineteen

Bam pov:

Bam pov:

I looked at a notification on my phone seeing a text from shorty Nsaya.

It took a couple of dates and deep ass conversations and after 6 months she gave it up to a nigga and I didn't even have to beg.

Instead of texting her back I texted Lydia asking her to pull up to my crib. I haven't spoken to her since I been kicking it with nsaya but now that I'm done with her I could go back to my regular life.

-later? I'm busy.

I read a text from lydia then hit her with a ok.
Lydia wasn't my girlfriend but she was always on my arm everywhere I go until I find a girlfriend.

I went on snapchat scrolling through them seeing Nsaya post a quote on her story and said "😂😂😂💯!"

Before I could do anything else a incoming call came from Kennedy.

"Hello." I answered as I smoked my backwood.

"You go and fuck my bestfriend knowing how I feel about you." She whispered into the phone.

Me and Kennedy hooked up twice once last month and last year some time.

"What you want me to do i can't take it back." I told her.

"Stop seeing her king." She told me and I chuckled then hung up. I threw my phone on the side of me and then continued to smoke my blunt.

I was done with shorty anyways I just wanted to fuck and she gave me the opportunity and I took it.

I don't want nothing to do with her anymore.

Author pov:Short chapters=More updates nah im finna update a long chapter tho