Flashback....From the very beginning

7 years ago...

It looked as if it was a big open ground event....But actually it was the garden area outside the popular business industrialists of Chandigarh Mr Tejinder Sehgal's ancestral home that threw a grand party which actually was the biggest event of their town. Approximately 500 people gathered in the ground which was actually their farm house garden area.

Mr Tejinder Sehgal's son Bunty Sehgal was getting married. And all the bigshot industrialists, famous celebrities, family and friends were invited.

There was loud music, lots of dancing, food being served and drinks too been served. It was a fun punjabi wedding with nothing missing at all. There were 2 corners dedicated. One for the boys and other for the girls and the Haldi (Turmeric being applied to groom and bride as a sign of purity) event was happening. Where Bunty was been colored yellow by his friends and family, at the same time Anita his bride was waiting for the Haldi to arrive from the groom's end as there was a ritual where the groom's applied Haldi is applied to the bride ....however the bride and groom mustn't see each other atleast as per the elders in the family. However Bunty and Anita would make sure to have loads of phone calls and try to meet once in a while when possible. Unfortunately the plan backfired last night when Bunty met Anita on the terrace and were caught by Anita's grandmother who made a scene out of it saying that's not done.

Bunty was upset that for next 3 days he can't see his bride and that was seen clearly on his dull face who was also irritated with all the Turmeric paste shoved into his nose thanks to his bestie and their gang who arrived from Delhi for the wedding.

'Stop it yaaarrr... let me go... you've been applying for an hour....Anita's parents should be waiting as in when we finish so they can start...and what's this...Are you planning to make me look like a jaundice patient for tomorrow's Sangeeth (musical evening before wedding). ' screamed a irritated Bunty.

'Abe oooo. We have strict instructions to not let you go...n hellooo... It's ur haldi dude... U r the groom...we will at any cost paint you yellow darling' saying this the gang of boys continued applying him with all the Turmeric...

While Bunty got up and started running around towards the haveli (mansion) so he could escape into his room. Little did he know he would stumble upon on fall into the pool nearby where the bride's family and friends had their haldi event started looking at them.

While everyone started to laugh.The girl gang next to the groom started hooting and giggling.

The guys jumped into the pool abd continued making the entire pool go yellow. While everyone were laughing.

Bunty somehow pushed the guys and started to run around. Only to have a handful of fresh Turmeric powder thrown at his face. Making him look even more funnier.

While Bunty was in a shock and tried rubbing his eyes and nose to clear the Turmeric. The boys gang in a chorus said

'Jahapana tussi great ho...tofo kubul karo' and started applauding loudly.

While Bunty was super angry at the guy standing in front of him in a yellow kurta, gelled hair, laughing out loud. His greenish blue eyes were shining in happiness of what he finally achieved

'You donkey' Bunty screamed and tried to apply the excess Turmeric on the guy.

'No you beta... You are the donkey getting married' he said applying some more Turmeric to Bunty.

Bunty ran after him and there was complete chaos.

'You idiot...you came today... Stupid guy I'm getting married day after...do you know how I managed everything...' and started hitting him..inspite of the guy throwing Turmeric more and more on his face.