Flashback... Dance of passion

Post a busy Mehndi (Henna) function..there was a Sangeeth ceremony in the evening. Though there was usual dancing and singing...it was still a bit boring and meet/greet event...so Aarya and his friends circle had organised a party for all youngsters to enjoy seperately at a nearby pub approximately 30km away from the mansion. It was a big pub in a remote location. It was his way to make sure he made up to Bunty for missing out the bachelor's party and also keep up his promise that Bunty gets to meet Anita. Also he gets to finally meet Saanjh. 3 in 1.

Aarya made sure to call Anita and convinced her to get all her cousins along. And he made sure he asked Bunty to call Anita and made sure Saanjh came too.

While Saanjh helped Anita get out of the house saying.. it's the bachelorette party an all girls event and as the wedding was next night they had the entire day to take rest😎💅💃 parents were convinced. Luckily Nani couldn't mess up the plan as she was fast asleep post the Sangeeth function. They were free birds. Thanks to Saanjh who had a image of girl next door obedient neice. But at times she was more a cousin than a obedient niece. Anything for her Anita Di.

At the pub there was loud music being played while Aarya dressed up dapper in a black shirt .  Black suits him best and he looked hot. Such that the female bar tender also shared her number to Aarya🤦😉

While Aarya's eyes continuously searched for Saanjh in that crowd. He couldn't find her and here was Anita introducing all her dumb cousin's to him and he was getting a headache was least interested. They all looked like the usual girls he met at college or work. Aarya had heard that there were carefree  women who loved their chocolate more than boyfriend's roses, who prefer food over love and singlehood over marriage...Saanjh looked like that different kind to him...he was just getting attracted to her carefree attitude. Ofcourse her looks added on. He still couldn't forget how she threw the sling bag aside as it irritated her while dancing. He found that cute.

Amongst all this happiest was Bunty.
He finally met Anita and jumped on the floor in a corner hugging Anita closer and melted into close dancing.

Dj continued playing crazy dance numbers, people jumped on the floor and danced like crazy... Aarya continued to take a seat sipping his whisky on the rocks.

While the beats played

'You spin my head right round right round when you go down when you go down down' he noticed in a corner of the pub a girl with a black chic dress danced like there was no tomorrow.

No jewellery...A high bun... Her pencil pointed black heals and that black chic dress ...she looked like fire doing the sexy dancing right there...

Yes it was Saanjh dancing completely like a sexy siren unlike her punjabi gidda in the morning..

While Aarya couldn't take his eyes off her sexy curves... his awestruck jaw...pouted with a

'Wooaaaah....she's hot!!!'

The beats played louder and he was getting pulled like a magnet due to her super sexy moves... He finally reached her passing by the crowd... kept staring at a mad mad girl who danced just for herself... however he couldn't stop himself from holding onto her while she tripped on her heels ...and he caught her by her waist before she lost balance.

Their eyes met.

Aarya drowned in her black eyes. She was awestruck. His left hand held her waist in a tight grip. It's the first time Saanjh felt a male touch onto her waist. She was a bit uncomfortable and tried to move.

That's exactly when the music switched into...

El Gitano Del Amore...a passionate track...

Way you walk, the way you talk
The way you smile sets me off
The way you move, the way you groove
Makes me glad that I'm with you...