Destroyed by the dearest💔

Saanjh's POV:

I was shocked 😲

I wasn't understanding what he did...

He was smiling at me while next second I saw him holding Navika by her waist...

'With this I'm all yours Navika darling' he said...

While Navika was fuming...

She pushed him lightly and asked asked..
'Did you give away all your property to her??? Without even asking me??'

To which he smiled saying..
'See darling... I wanted her to not interrupt our divorce... with this she can't fight anything in court..I have given her all my properties...but don't worry I have already booked a 1bhk apartment in Koramangala... it's near bus stop... we can travel anywhere around Bangalore easily And I will start applying for jobs immediately as I reach Bangalore... Soon we will start our own small world...
Youuuuuu and me Naviiii'

Saying he bent closer to kiss her while she pushed him back...

'Stay away from me you fucking looser... what's the use of being with a popper like you... I'm not going to stay in a 1bhk rented apartment... and how dare you think that I'll travel in bus??? Bloody looser...'

'But Navika...
Remember you were talking to your boyfriend that you want a baby from me...no matter I marry you or not remember?'

Saying he asked his staff to play the video where she was shameless talking to her boyfriend that she's going to make sure to get pregnant with Aarya's child whether he marry her or not...

Now she was shocked 😳

She was stuttering...

While Aarya pulled her closer
'Come on Navi... You want a baby from me... although I'm a popper now trust me I certainly can give you this one for sure... come lets make babies' saying he pulled her closer while she pushed him away screaming...

'Get lost you fucking looser!!!
Who wants a baby from you???
Bloody idiot ..you just gave away all your money and property to her??? Asshole!!!
How can you.. it's my money... Mine...she can't take that away...you you bitch... What did you do to him??? Black magic??? You bitch ..tear that papers away... that's my moneyyyyy' saying she approached me to attack me...

While Aarya pulled her saying...
'Navi baby chill... money is what... Just meaningless... remember yours and mine is 7 years old love story... remember we consummated it...its only that we are now getting married and giving it a meaning'

And next Aarya snuggled into her neck while she pushed him hard..
'Just shutup you idiotic man... Nothing happened between us... nothing can happen.. neither now nor in future...nothing happened 7 years back... I was just asked to pretend to create a rift between you and Saanjh di' she shouted and next second covered her mouth in shock 😳

While Aarya smirked saying...
'Hence proved!!!'

And looked at me and I held my head in shock 😳

Navika was looking very nervous now!!!

Next Aarya held her by her shoulders and said...
'Now confess who was the mastermind in this game else you will face the wrath of AaryaVardhan Malhotra!!! Believe me you'll beg for death!!! And Aarya may be kinder but AaryaVardhan Malhotra is ruthless.. you won't even go to police!!! You'll be dealt with some of worst russian mafia and the Vegas casino owner who's desperately in search of you and your boyfriend Ricky... Who I think is hiding in the shacks next to Miramar beach right???' he asked and she was shocked

'Just say who is the mastermind in this plan??? I will help you clear your debts... Anyways it's just 75 crore rupees...I can help you... Although it's big money.. but honestly...tell the truth and save your life...you Ricky and your happiness..'