Trust is an important factor !

(Saanjh kept thinking about the same thing again and again!!!)

Saanjh's POV:

Is he right???

Can Navika plot this!?? But why???

And she was only 17 then!!! How can a mere 17 year old ???

No!!! There's more to this...
But then Aarya is marrying her... isn't he?

🥺

But why am I this bothered...

I don't have his name written in my destiny... Even if it is..  it's temporary 🥺

Always been that way right Aarya...

Then why am I still not able to move on from you... 7 years it is Saanjh🥺

Do I still love...

No I don't!!!

No... I DON'T...

But why does his name bring shine in my eyes... and a sensation I can't still describe 🥺 a pain that opens a fire in the pit of my stomach 🔥

I hate you Aarya..

Aarya...

Aa....aaa...Aarya🥺

'Done maam'

I was brought back to reality when I saw my hand and it had

AARYA

Written there!!!

Shit!!!

I looked at the beautician who was applying bridal Mehendi onto my hand... And pulled back my hand saying...
'What is this!!!'

She said... 'The name you were calling out continuously'

'Was I ???🥺'

Just then I felt a hot breath near my right cheek and a kiss near my earlobe...

'That's cause I affect you like a fucking drug sweetheart!!!'

I turned around quickly and I have him lean deeply into my face with a naughty smile and shiny eyes...

Next second I saw him look at my eyes and lips...

Slowly i felt him pull me on his lap..

My eyes popped out😳

We were sitting in the mid crowd of more than 100+ eyes who were dancing and going aww looking at us and here he pulls me on his lap like I'm no weight...like we are college kids...
Bloody nerve of this 34 year old sexy beast to do this torture to me in front of everyone 😏...

Next he digs his neck into the crook of my neck takes my right hand in his hand and slowly starts applying lemon and sugar syrup to my dried mehndi on the hand while he keeps kissing my neck and smiling...

And the crowd..our family...
Is only hooting and doing awwwww 🤦

That minute Shraddha Di...his sister who joined us today morning comes and clicks our cosy picture and his mom comes and takes a bundle of money and twirls it around us and says...

'Haye nazar na lage (stay away from every evil eye)'

And asks waiters to distribute it to poor and needy...

While he shamelessly digs more into my neck...

'Stop it Aarya... everyone is seeing us' I tell him softly in a whisper...

While he says... 'Whats your problem if I romance my wife huhh Jealous woman!' saying he rubs his thin stubble a little more on my shoulder... and I try to push him away... But he's absolutely unbothered!!!