Epilogue - Adams's Eve❤️ (SaArya Forever)

Aarya's POV:

I kept looking at the most dreamy woman"s eyes right now...
How much I want to look into them...
How much I love to see my reflection in them...
Those button like big beautiful eyes are my favorite mirror of this planet earth❤️

Although 7 years... We lost 7 beautiful years to a misunderstanding... the moment is here...
She is here...
In my house..
My bedroom...
On my bed...
In my arms...

How many times didn't I dream of this moment...

Sometimes while being drunk, sometimes while drowning in sorrow...
You were are and will always be my only love ...Eve... Adam's Eve❤️

'Saanjh...I want to tell you something...' I said while lying on the bed upon her as my fingers were carresing her face...

'I....I am sorry Saanjh...in the middle of getting to the truth...I must have hurt you a lot right??? But trust me Saanjh everything was a lie... It was all to make Navika confess the truth.. and I'm sorry for mom'

'Aarya please... she's your mom and her mistake was she was a over protective mother!! I........I understand..' she said...

'We can move out of Malhotra Mansion if you feel like... anyways for six months I'm going to Australia..I'll buy a home there...'

'This is home Aarya...home is with family.. that's just a house!' she said and I kissed her cheeks...

'You know how much I missed your embrace, our talks, our arguments, our fights... You are my world Eve... There's nothing like you... there's nothing without you ..you are my nothing to everything Saanjh... '.. saying I rubbed my nose against her nose while tear drop escaped her eye...

I rubbed it with my thumb finger...
'My eyes didn't believe you na Aarya...You must hate me... slap me...I screwed it up...I put us both in this mess... Don't you regret these 7 years which we lost due to my stupidity'...

While pulled her more into my chest saying..
'Why do you think like that... instead you should be proud...our emotions for eachother are still so strong after 7 long years!!! We were rebound together ...time tests everyone Saanjh... everyone's love is been put to test by almighty...me and you are no less...we drifted apart but are rebound together... This time forever after ❤️ first we came together due to responsibilities... Then owing to our emotions.... finally now we know...we always rebounded into each other only because of one factor... ❤️Love...
I will forever be thankful to Ehsaan's grandmother ❤️'

To which she smiled...I smiled back...

We kept looking into each other's eyes trying to fill our eyes with our images ❤️
So many years ...I'm sure we will continue to compensate and stare into each other for an entire lifetime...

Ab ye aankhein ek dusre ko dekhenge nahi... Infact taadengi 🤣🤣🤣
(These eyes won't just keep looking into each other.. infact will stare into each other's desperately 🤣🤣🤣)

I held her chin and lifted it slightly saying...
'Saanjh..can you do something for me'

While she smiled saying 'Just say it'...

'I want to see you as my bride... Again ❤️

Two months ago when I saw you.. you looked so beautiful that the moon could feel shy ... but that night you literally made me sleep in balcony🤣🤣🤣...but tonight I want you in my arms Saanjh as my bride... Will you do the honours?...this time only and only for my sake ❤️'

To which she smiled...

My heart leaped at that smile...

While I also dressed up in my wedding attire and waited for her near the pool area...