Few steps more...you're my waves I'm your shore - Part 2🌊❤️

Aarya's POV:

I finally finished the meeting approximately around 10pm.

I knew this would take time, that's the reason I asked Saanjh to leave. I didn't want her to miss any of her sister's engagement functions. She looked so excited and happy. It's rare when my wild beauty smiles ☺️

When she does I treasure it!

So I asked Ratan and Andrew to organise her trip to Goa.

The minute she landed Andrew called me that she's in Goa. Knowing she's alone there I asked Andrew to stay there and give me every single detail about her.

Andrew was my right hand wingman!

My most trusted buddy when it comes to all my employees.

Andrew told me she hadn't eaten her meal and looks like she was a bit low too.

I felt sad. I knew she avoids socializing. Maybe owing to her past. But then her past is past! Ehsaan is a completed chapter in her life ... she's supposed to forget those.

I took a chance whatsapped her to eat her meal because she has to take her bp tablets at night before sleeping. She can't skip that.

Lucky me...she listened to me...she replied a monosyllabic 'Done'

Lol...her ego and her anger 🤣 but I love them too🤗

I made sure all my work was completed. I knew this was my only opportunity for a honeymoon period with her although amongst a crowd of 500 people but then it's Goa and it's her.

I really didn't want to miss a single second with her.

It's 200% efforts to win her back!

My work finally completed at 4 am in morning. I dropped a message to my PA that I'm going to Goa. No meetings no calls no conferences for next 2 days.

I boarded early morning 7 am flight to Goa and I reached the resort by 10 am.

Andrew came to receive me. I mumbled him a quick thank you while I good crowd attracted me...I noticed there were women and men dancing.

Soon I noticed a familiar figure on stage.

She was wearing a simple saree. Hair left open...no jewellery except her mangalsutra and a few bangles...her jhumkas...and she was hesitating to dance on the stage. While I noticed a girl was forcing her to dance. She looked like the bride to be.

That should be Sona. I thought. But my complete concentration was on my shy wife struggling to dance. How beautiful she looked ❤️ if someone can look this beautiful in a simple saree then she can definitely result in giving me a heart attack some day when she dresses up as my 'Eve'❤️

Saanjh is more beautiful, sexier and curvy although Eve was cute, sweet and absolutely carefree.

That carefree nature is missing in her now Which is what I need to revive back ❤️

And that I will!!!

Soon a man who looked a little bald french beard although must be my age started dancing with her...

Soon music changed to Ambarsariya- Suit Suit remix and the man dance with her went to pick a call. I saw her nervous and looking confused.

I don't know what went into me...

I jumped on stage pulled her into my arms and started dancing to Suit-Suit...

I know it's embarrasing to suddenly dance at a function that had no one you know! But there ....her innocent eyes had a shine...a spark...a confidence seeing me with her ❤️