Flashback - Challenge Accepted

'Told u she's a tough nut dude...ignore...chal... have a drink' said Bunty offering Aarya a drink in their room.

'Its not about that dude... What's her problem... I mean ok...I must not have danced like that...but I apologized... what's her problem dude'

He gulped a glass full of whisky.

'Oye... relax... don't... tomorrow is the wedding... don't drink so much... there's so much more in morning... relax...chill kar' said a Bunty making Aarya lie down...

It's like Aarya couldn't take Saanjh's rejection. He was a charmer always..she was a average looking girl...he wondered what's her attitude about... He was rich, hot n he tried to woo her too...but she didn't care...it was a prick Aarya never felt till Saanjh happened to him... She didn't care to know about Aarya...it shocked and surprised him. He wanted to know what's in those dark black eyes desperately... How can someone be so carefree and yet so stubborn... You can call it male ego... But he definitely wanted to meet her again...talk to her again.. touch her soft skin again... He was clearly infatuated at the same time annoyed about the rejection he faced.

Next day morning in Anita's room...

'What crap...why should I say sorry...he should be sorry for dragging me on the floor last night Di' said a clearly pissed off Saanjh drinking a glass of lemon juice along with Anita. A more subtle way to get rid of last night's hangover...

'He dropped us home Saanjh and Aarya is a good guy...he just wants to talk..maybe he likes you' said Anita with a cute smile

Saanjh had her cheeks go pink suddenly..but she certainly wasn't an amateur teenager so she was clearly pissed about his behaviour last night...

'Di... If he likes me... he should talk not grab me like a creep.. you know I hate being controlled.. and last night how he behaved that's called molesting' said a clearly irritated Saanjh

'Saanjh..pls that's a tad bit too much'

While a little girl came to their room with a small bouquet and a card and handed it to Saanjh and ran.

Saanjh and Anita were clueless.

It was a bouquet of yellow flowers...Saanjh looked at the note attached with it...

She read it...

'Maybe you were right... I kinda crossed my line last night...we must speak first... Hope these flowers make your day... If you still feel we can talk... How about lunch today afternoon...not anywhere else... along with the other 100 people...at the usual mansion garden buffet?

And once again...I'm sorry if I misbehaved last night...

- Wanna be your friend 'atleast for now;)'

Aarya...

Post reading the note there was a small smile on Saanjh's face.

He's not that bad after all. She liked his straight forward nature and his honesty.
While Anita kept teasing her. She smiled and said...

'I need to get ready' and rushed to washroom.

While Anita was surprised at Saanjh's sudden meltdown. She couldn't stop laughing though🤣

At the mansion lunch buffet...Aarya was sipping through some chilled water and denied beer offered by Bunty..

'You saying no for beer???' asked a shocked Bunty...

'Man...I've done enough harm..I wanna be presentable today...no drinks for now...n u r getting married tonight so please... ' and he kept the beer tin aside.