Flashback To Present - From being Loved to being Broken!!!

Months had passed with them chatting and having video calls...

It was a regular for Aarya and Saanjh now...

He knew she loved him... But she couldn't say and he waited to hear it from her

She knew he was hers and only hers❤️

At times you don't need to confess it❤️❤️❤️

Their long distance relationship was now 8 month's old.

But they missed an essential in s relationship. Physical need!!!

Aarya craved to hug her and she dreamt of him everyday but they both kept their work priorities higher.

One day early morning, Saanjh heard the calling bell ring...

She was busy prepping Parathas for her tiffin. Her room mate was fast asleep. Knowing the lazy ass Purvi is she ran to open the door and froze...

Aarya was standing in front of her...

'Hi Baby...'

He said....she literally kept hands on her mouth and took two steps back...

She freaked out literally but next second she jumped on him 😂

The speed she jumped on him she was now sitting on his hip like a baby monkey....

He thankfully had strong core muscles he balanced her on his hip...

He put his hand on her waist and smelled her fragrance....

She hugged him tightly...like she would crash his bones into pieces today...

'Love.....'

Slipped out of her mouth... While she still was desperately feeling his presence by touching him and inhaling him...

But Aarya's eyes were wide open.

He wanted to hear it from her...he planned and practiced and dreamt of proposing to her but she expressed in just one go...

Few minutes they stood like that...

Soon he moved with her and his suitcase inside the house...

While she was still hiding her face and tears in his suit...

She poured out all their 8 months of distance, separation, want in one tight hug.

Aarya rubbed her back softly when she wet his collar and suit...He carried her the same way while on his hip pushing himself on a cosy sofa in her living room.

On sofa started adjusting her on his lap...

Slowly lifting her chin up...she rubbed her face which now had black lines due to kajal and mascara spread across due to her tears...

He cupped her face and told her...

'I wanted to tell you something baby.... I know people do it with roses, chocolates, gifts and ring...but I'm doing it simple...you in my lap with all my heart ..

Miss Saanjh Singh Chopra will you marry me?'

She was shocked at his question 😳

'Marry you??? Directly?? I mean are you sure you don't want to ask me anything or.... confess anything else???' she hoped he asked her that magical question or confesses those three magical words...

But his reply was ...
'Saanjh.....

This....I love you princess....prettying girls... beating around the bush and flirting them... I have done that!!! Not with one!!! With many!!!