Flashback - Falling for you

Bunty and Anita made each other wear a garlands. The wedding rituals had begun.

While Aarya dressed up in a white and pink Kurta with a pink headgear at the wedding. His eyes still searched like a camera lens scanning through all women looking for Saanjh...

He was waiting to see her and the next minute his mind was blown as she took staircase walking down to the wedding alter.

She looked like a goddess and Aarya was awestruck... Her one flash and he was gone. She wore a baby orange sharara with a pink dupatta... minimal jewellery...a mang tika... hair set open...long dangling heavy jhumkas...no necklace...her wheatish skintone glowed in her neck area tempting Aarya for a kiss... He was uncontrollably crazy that minute...her lips had the baby pink gloss which highlighted her thin beautiful lips... Aarya craved to feel them...he was bowled by the 'maiden' over honestly.

While she casually passed by his side giving him a smile.

Wedding rituals were on while as per one of the rituals where groom's shoes are hidden by the bridesmaids... Saanjh and her girl gang had hidden the shoes with complete planning on the terrace's water tank. No one could really think about that.

Bunty's friends were desperately searching for the shoes everywhere as it was their responsibility to make sure the shoes are safe. While Saanjh's girl gang was laughing crazily looking at their struggle. All this while Saanjh noticed a several times Aarya continuously starring at her like he was dope and was in some other world.

He silently starred at her while she got Anita cold drinks, while at breakfast, while the joota chupai (hiding the shoes) , his eyes were glued to her wherever she went..it almost started bothering her...for the first time a guy's looks made her conscious...such that she corrected her dupatta to hide her belly button that showed a little from her sharara. He was mad throughout. She was uncomfortable now.

He also joined her while dancing post wedding rituals, and he was only approaching her in that crowd...she almost thought he was drunk...she took steps back while in that crowd his legs uncontrollably moved towards her.

She was pinned at the wall and he blocked her in a corner of the hall behind the huge maroon curtains... where no one saw them luckily.

Her jet black eyes met his deep greenish blue eyes ...her body shivered at his sight... She couldn't smell alcohol. Now she was worried on what made him behave this crazy.

Her lips trembled... With a lot of guts in that loud background music as DJ playing in background...she slowly took her lips near his ears and asked ...

'Wh Wha Why r u staring at me like that...u r not drunk I know'

Her breath touched his cheeks... He at the very minute put his hand onto her waist pulled her in one shot closer... Her chest bounced on his chest... Her eyes popped out almost at his reaction...

He slowly brought his lips closer to her ears... almost her cheeks... And said...

'Im high on you lady... You drive me crazy' and dropped a soft kiss on her cheek...

Saanjh was shocked at his action..numb...while his hands still held her bare waist tightly...

She helplessly went pink.. blushed....

The music turned into a hard-core punjabi number

'Lagdi lahore Di aaa jis hisab na hasdia'

She pushed him towards the wall and ran out... He noticed her smile and she was blushing hard.

Aarya couldn't get enough of this woman...he was falling for her... Physical attraction was way too much...he liked her... She was tough yet helplessly attractive...