The Tomb S2 E1

Recently, my Father had become obsessed with finding any treasure buried below the castle and had found some workers that were willing to work day and night to find anything. And I literally mean all day and all night. It was now around 2 a.m and they were still down there banging loudly and keeping the whole castle awake.

After listening to this for over three hours, I got up and went to see if Arthur was still awake. There was no way that Father would stop them but Arthur would, hopefully.

When I got to his room, I heard voices speaking meaning that it was keeping him awake. Just as a procaution, I knocked on the door and waited for him to open it.

"Come in," Arthur announced.

I pushed open the door and saw Arthur sitting with his legs hanging over his bed and Merlin was standing by the table.

"Chelsea, are you alright?" Arthur asked, when he saw me.

"That depends on what you classify as alright," I sighed.

"You can hear them too?" Merlin asked.

"Unfortunately," I told them. "Arthur, do you think that they would stop if you asked them to?"

"Let's find out. Merlin, I want you to go down there and tell them to stop," Arthur instructed Merlin.

"But they're working under the King's orders," Merlin pointed out.

"Yeah. And you're working under mine. If not for me, do it for Chelsea. Trust me, you do not want to see her when she hasn't had enough sleep," Arthur warned him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked him.

"She can actually be quite scary," He muttered to Merlin.

"I don't need no sleep for that to happen," I challenged him.

"Whatever. Merlin, any time today would be nice," Arthur encouraged him to leave.

Merlin rolled his eyes at Arthur before he gave me a smile and left the room.

"You know, you can be a real ass sometimes," I told Arthur.

He sighed and leant up against the headrest on his bed.

"I know," He replied.

"That's it? 'I know'?" I asked.

"What do you expect me to say? I have our Father's blood," Arthur shrugged.

"Still not a good enough excuse," I commented, perching on the edge of his bed.

"Ok...err. I'm hangry," Arthur suggested.

"Nope," I smiled.

"Why don't you go and see what's taking Merlin so long?" Arthur said sarcastically.

"Ok," I replied, getting up and walking to the door, using it as an excuse to see Merlin properly.

"I was being sarcastic," Arthur called out.

I turned around and gave him a smirk.

"I know," I said, leaving the room and going to find Merlin.

As I walked down the dark corridor, that was only lit by a few torches, a chilly evening breeze blew harshly. I pulled my robe closer to me as I made my way down to the dungeons.

 I pulled my robe closer to me as I made my way down to the dungeons