Stuck with the Creeps S2 E4

I now found myself being held tightly by the arm next to a river. Morgana was just a little ahead of us, her hands clasped tightly around her cloak in fear. Gwen was just beside me as another man held onto her. None of us dared look at one another in the eye in case we tried to change our minds.

Morgana unclasped the top of her cloak and let it drop down to her feet.

"You may find the water a little icy," the man—who I just realised I didn't know the name of so I would have to start calling him creep or something like that—said, smirking at Morgana.

"I'm sure I'll manage," Morgana replied coldly.

Finally, Morgana and I made eye contact and I gave her a sympathetic look as I was really uncomfortable just letting her do this. Noticing our eye contact, the man holding onto my arm tightened his grip so much I thought it would stop the blood circulation.

But even then he kept on tightening the grip making me whimper slightly in pain. This caught the attention of the creep who turned to look at me. His eyes travelled over to the hand squeezing my arm and his eyes narrowed sharply.

"Nigel, relax your grip on the Princess. You know they don't like damaged goods," Creep said.

The man holding me, Nigel only lessened his grip enough to make it seem not tight but in reality it hadn't made much difference.

Creep turned back to face Morgana so once again all eyes were on her, although Gwen and I had the decency to look down or away when she requested it.

"If you were any kind of gentleman, you'd give me some privacy," Morgana said to him, pausing her unbuckling of the belt that rested around her waist.

"Well, unfortunately for you, I'm no kind of gentleman," Creep replied with a disgusting smirk on his face. "Now get on with it."

Gwen and I looked down as Morgana undressed the top layer of her outfit. I will admit that before I wasn't sure that this would work, I was wrong. The two men holding Gwen and I actually let go of us to go stand beside Creep. By now Morgana had pulled off the next layer so she was just left in her undergarments.

She held the previous layer that she had just taken off to her chest. Gwen and I were gonna need to act soon and from how the plan had gone so far, it had worked out brilliantly. So quietly Gwen and I crept forward slightly so we were a few steps behind the men.

"You can at least turn your backs," Morgana requested, holding onto the dress for dear life.

"So you can make a run for it?" Creep scoffed. "Do you think I'm that stupid?"

"I think you're very stupid," Morgana retorted, finally lowering the dress so her hands were free.

Now was the chance to escape.

Gwen and I quickly grabbed the men's swords that they had left unguarded.

Extremely confused by this, Creep looked at us in shock before Morgana punched him in the face. I grabbed the spare sword and chucked it to Morgana. Although swords weren't particularly my best choice of weapon, it would have to do.

I swung the sword around in my hands and blocked an oncoming attack from one of the men. While the swords were clashed, I raised my knee into his gut then hit him around the head with the stump of the sword. Morgana then slashed at Creep, hitting him in the arm and causing him to yell in pain.

While they were distracted by their pain, the three of us started to run from the river to try and get to safety. I doubted we had long before they followed us so I tried to lead us on a way that might lose them.