ELEVEN

Andie

What's with the crowd today?! Confusion and nervousness grew in Andie as the crowd swelled on the second day of GamersUnite.

More girls were turning up today in leather suits and all kinds of colourful, revealing costumes, and even more men were chasing their skirts and demanding for photographs.

They were getting bolder today too. Already she's had to deal with one man tailing her around for an hour, and five other men hugging her for a few seconds too long.

Just pretend they're hot, Andie thought to herself as one pressed his body against her for a too-friendly pose.

She smelled the pizza in his breath.

Okay, just pretend they're normal, she sighed inwardly, forcing a smile on her face for the camera.

Or, she could keep her eyes peeled for that green-eyed goblin with that stupidly handsome face. Maybe that would keep her sane in this crowd of sweaty nerds and screaming fangirls.

She fantasised about giving him a tongue-lashing - she wasn't even sure why she was so pent-up in her anger towards him. All she knew was that he stoked a lost fire within her, and for some reason his ridiculous eyes and that maddening voice of his made her even more agitated.

So she looked, and looked, hoping to run into him and maybe he'd even get in close for a photograph, and she could feel his hands...

No, Andie, she reprimanded herself. Bad Andie.

After another hour of standing and smiling, she was about to head into the break room when she was stopped by two large men wearing ill-fitting barbarian outfits.

"Hey hey! Let's grab a pic with this hot chick here!" One of them hollered.

"Damn, check out her ass. Mad tight," the other one remarked as though she couldn't hear them.

Before she could slip away, they had sandwiched her in pose, their arms wrapped around her shoulder and back. Cringing, she tried to smile for the camera before her.

It was going to be a long day.