TWENTY SIX

Miles

Miles felt a foreign warmth on his chest. He cracked open his eyes, finding a brown-haired girl sleeping soundly before him, her peppered cheeks glowing in the morning light.

He silently pushed off the pillow, feeling his senses returning to him.

God, last night, he thought, climbing out of bed. Memories came flooding back of Andie sliding on his dick, her insides clenching tightly and milking him for all he was worth. Her hands gliding down his chest, her lips setting his skin alight.

How long had it been since he was touched like that? Years. He could hardly even remember how it used to be, but it was definitely nothing remotely close to this.

The way his boner raged from just squeezing her and spanking her senseless. The way he fit perfectly into her smooth, silken valley.

Quietly, he put his bottoms back on and slid into his shirt, carefully buttoning it back up. What day was it?

Sunday. The last day, he answered himself, making a pot of coffee. He noticed that Andie had brought her own food with her, and decided to throw a breakfast snack together for her. He laid the biscuits on the plate, dotting it with jam and cheese.

He thought about what he had to do on Sunday.

He had to meet some investors at the pavilion, maybe sign the last of the autographs, and then head to the auditorium for the Golden Vault presentation.

Shit, the presentation. Stress constricted his mind as he remembered what he had come to do.

The Golden Boys had warned that they were announcing something big at the show, and this was prime time. He could only hope that Mad Labs' presentation after the Golden Boys would be enough to build some hype.

Then... It was time to go home.

He looked over to where Andie snoozed peacefully under the covers. A sad smile crossed his lips. It was fun while it lasted, but she was clear that this would end when the show did. He had taken care not to let his feelings grow - although some other parts of him did - and now, he was ready to let her go.