FORTY ONE

Andie

Andie helplessly splayed her legs apart as Miles slapped between her thighs. He could probably see her pussy dripping, her skimpy thong doing nothing to hold the dam.

As if on cue, his fingers rubbed against her slit and she gasped, the sensation forcing her on her toes.

"Someone's little pussy is purring." He circled her snatch through the lace. "What does she want?"

She whimpered, bucking her hips out for more. "Please..."

"Please, what?"

"Please... Fuck... Me..."

He yanked the thong down, the tiny article sliding down her legs, and shoved his cock into her flesh.

"Fuck!" Andie hollered, the sudden motion sending her into delirium.

When did he even undress? She could even feel the condom – was he just holding one all this time?!

There was no time for answers. He was now pumping into her, his head rubbing against her sensitive spot. She pushed back, moaning and desperate for release, to feel her pussy erupt into –

KNOCK KNOCK. "HELLO?"

Andie startled, staring out towards the door where the voice came from.

But Miles kept going, his dick sliding through her juices.

"Miles..." she gasped. "The door..."

"Fuck it," he grunted, grabbing her hips and moving faster.

"HELLO? MILES MASON? IT'S YOUR NEIGHBOUR, WENDY DAVIS."

The voice bellowed, but Miles continued pounding her mercilessly. Andie's hips jerked helplessly against him, their flesh smacking loudly against each other.

She moaned, feeling her tits bouncing violently as they fucked.

"MASON, YOUR BEHAVIOUR WITH THAT HARLOT IN THE ELEVATOR IS SCANDALOUS AND SHAMEFUL. I INSIST YOU OPEN THIS DOOR AT ONCE. I KNOW YOU ARE THERE, I CAN SEE THE LIGHT IN YOUR DOORWAY."

Grunting, Miles lifted Andie off the counter and walked her out of the kitchen. She protested, seeing where they were headed.

The main door. Where Wendy Davis was hollering on the other side.

"Miles," she whispered in a panic. "Miles, what are you –"

"Stay quiet," he murmured, planting a kiss on her neck, before pushing her against the door and sliding into her again.

"Oh god," Andie exhaled, her face pressed against the door. She could see the intercom on the wall, where the nosy neighbour was frowning and getting ready to knock again.

The door pounded against Andie's entire being, and Miles pounded back, grabbing her waist and driving his cock into her even harder than before.

"Oh fuck, Miles, fuck," she rasped out, trying her damnedest to silence the sheer pleasure of fucking with such nasty secrecy.

There's no way she's not hearing this, Andie thought to herself as she heard the loud slap of their wet flesh colliding again and again. There's no way...

Just as she thought her legs were about to give way, Miles suddenly flicked her clit, jolting her body up against the door. She cried out and the door rattled, and Andie saw on the screen that Wendy Davis was studying the light under the door.

The busybody was now bending lower to the floor.

"MASON? IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT IN THERE? LOOK, LET'S JUST... TALK... ABOUT YOUR BEHAVIOUR..."

Andie swallowed her gasps, knowing she could see her shadow in the crack. She tried to move away but it was no use; Miles continued to torture her clit, sending her legs buckling against the door for support. She was at his mercy.

"Miles... I'm coming," she breathed, grinding against his cock for release, feeling her clit swell in delight. "Oh... Fuck!"

In one lightning moment she arched upwards, falling against the door, her hips jerking uncontrollably against his crotch. She heard him grunt as he made his release, gripping tightly to her waist as he shot his load inside.

Andie opened her eyes, relieved to see the intercom empty. She pushed away from the door, feeling Miles slip out of her.

"Pepper," he rasped. "That was so fucking hot."

"At least warn me next time, jerk!" She hit him in the bicep, and he caught her hand, chuckling softly.

"Sure. One spank for fuck. Two for fuck harder."

╳◯

They laid on Miles' bed, legs intertwined, him tracing circles around her belly. Her eyes wandered across his body, fully admiring it up close, when she noticed a small tattoo on his inner bicep.

A Roman numeral III that ended right above the bend of this elbow.

"What's this?" She stroked the ink.

"Hmm?" He glanced down. "Oh. I got it the day we opened Mad Labs."

"What does three mean?"

"The trilogy that we planned. When Liam and I started the studio, we knew we wanted to do three games tied by a strong story. But," he exhaled. "The third of March was also the day I stopped speaking to my father."

Andie studied Miles' face. She had never heard him talk about his family before, and she was eager to find out why.

But he didn't continue, instead falling into silence and staring at her belly.

"Well... What happened?" she probed.

"He wanted me to become a lawyer. Like him. He knew I would do well in the ruthless corporate world. But I wanted to develop games. He said he would stop supporting me if I turned my back on him. So I turned, and never looked back. The will to prove him wrong has driven me."

Andie's brows furrowed. "Wait... Is your father... Patrick Mason?"

Miles' green eyes snapped up to hers. "Yes. Why?"

"Miles. Patrick Mason is my family's business attorney." She couldn't believe she didn't make the connection before. Patrick Mason was infamous for being cold and calculating – just the type of dragon her parents wanted guarding their treasure.

"Well. That's interesting," Miles uttered.

"Aren't you concerned?"

"Why should I be?" He cocked his head.

Andie wasn't about to let him get away with being so lackadaisical anymore. Not after she flew thousands of miles just to see him – what was this, an interstate booty call?

She opened her mouth to demand clarification when the doorbell sounded.

"Must be the couple," Miles murmured, rising from the bed. "I'll get it."

Left on her own, Andie wandered around his spacious room, glancing at his belongings. He hadn't appeared to be a particularly sentimental guy, but his room was a trove of surprises. He had framed posters and concept art of his games, and a notebook sketch of Jessa sat in the corner of his desk.

Chuckling, she picked it up, wondering if this was the first sketch he'd told her about.

But why was it so crumpled? She flipped the frame around and saw a faded polaroid of Miles and... Another girl. She had black hair, tied in a bun with tresses falling over her shoulder, and a smirk that looked...

Just like Jessa.

She marched out of the room. She needed to hear the truth.