FORTY SIX

Miles

Miles grunted as he pulled Andie on top of him, mesmerised by the way her brown locks cascaded down her neck, curling around her pink nipples.

He clenched his jaw as she slid down his length, swallowing him whole into her being like a merciless, insatiable goddess.

"Fuck," he growled as she worked his cock, her freckled tits jiggling with every bounce.

Dissatisfied with her pace, he grasped her wrists and yanked her down, matching the force with his own thrust that rammed his dick deeper inside her. She squealed and he plunged harder and faster, their flesh smacking loudly against each other.

"Miles, please..." she whispered raspily.

"Please, what?" He sneered.

"Please... Spank me..."

He reached back and slapped her ass. She shot up in ecstasy. He smacked her again, harder, feeling her cheeks wobble.

"I'm... Coming... Fuck!" She cried out, convulsing against him. Her walls contracted wildly, tightening around his cock and milking his orgasm as he released inside her.

Almost satiated, he pulled her off and turned her around, reaching between her thighs and smacking them apart. With his fingers he spread her pussy, still slippery with her cum, and spanked her square in the clit.

"Miles!" She gasped, and he spanked her again, feeling her flesh squelch from the juices. Eager to send her reeling once more, he smacked her hurriedly.

Her legs spread further apart as he delivered blow after blow, until she finally screamed out and thrashed against his body, her juices gushing out and coating his fingers.

╳◯

Andie sat on the edge of his bed as Miles booted up his console.

"What's this about Miles?"

"We're almost finished with the game," he explained. On the screen, a dark and foggy start menu appeared with a haunting melody.

He turned to Andie, grinning with pride. "I made this for you."

Studying the screen, Andie's brow hitched bemusedly. "You made me a horror game? You know, most guys go with something romantic, like a poem or a song."

"And they didn't get the girl."

Andie shook her head and smiled. She reached out to retrieve the controller from Miles, but he held on tightly to it, as if afraid to let this precious treasure fall into the wrong hands.

"Pepper." He took a deep breath, and found his courage. "I've... Never done this before. Our games were always for our company, our fans, our team. But this time, I made it for someone. Someone who inspired me, who breathed life into my virtual world. Someone whose feelings matter the most to me."

She took his hands and planted a gentle kiss on his cheek. "I will enjoy it, the way I enjoy you."

He chuckled, then handed the controller to her. She wasted no time launching into the game and exploring the tutorial, holding an excited smile on her face.

"It's beautiful, Miles," she gushed as the character sprinted across the screen. "Give me the quick story."

"It's ten years after Wasteland," Miles explained. "The infection has caused new terrors to evolve. The characters are trying to survive and find a rare plant that is the rumoured cure."

Andie nodded. "Oh, but I noticed the title screen was still empty."

"Yeah. We're still working on the logo and we'll slot it in once it's done."

"So you already have a name for it? What's it called?"

Miles flashed her a knowing smirk. "The Ghost Pepper."

A/N: It's finally finished!!! Thank you for sticking with the story <3 What did you guys think? I'm thinking of working on an Epilogue following the characters later into the year. If there was an Epilogue, what would you like to see?