TWENTY FOUR

Miles

Nothing could have prepared Miles for the sight before his eyes. Sure, he had met thousands of fans dressed up as Jessa at every event since Wasteland came out, but this? Andie fucking Craven, with her brown locks and perfect freckled tits and smooth legs in that camo shirt and leather skirt? He wanted to fuck her senseless right there on the polished marble counter.

"Let's go." He filed the idea away for later, replacing it with the urgency of getting Andie back to the hall.

"I can't believe you're making me wear another woman's fantasy clothes," she huffed as they rode in the lift.

"You look hot," he murmured.

"Anyone dressed like that would look hot to you."

"That's not true."

"Isn't it?" She scoffed. The lift doors opened, and she sprinted off without so much as a goodbye.

Miles sighed audibly, frustrated at the exchange. He couldn't tell anymore if he was actually good with women. One moment, he had the ladies falling at his feet and Andie crying out for more, and the next moment she was running away from him.

What he did know was that even though Andie was so fucking good at sucking him off, seeing her in the Jessa suit had set him back to square one.

╳◯

The sky was already turning dark as Miles trudged back to the hotel. He'd hoped to be done by now, but he was still being accosted by fans on the way back. As he tiredly feigned a smile and wave, he mused over what to have for dinner. Liam had disappeared to god knows where so he was left to his own devices.

As he walked up to the lifts, he spotted Andie still in the Jessa suit. His dick stirring awake, Miles smirked and approached her.

"Did they fix your room key?"

She turned around, only to frown when she saw who it was. "Yes."

The lift arrived and they entered. The doors slid, closing the car with only two of them inside.

"I'll return this costume tomorrow." Andie faced the front of the lift, avoiding eye contact with Miles.

"Why not now?"

"I have to change out of it."

"I'll watch."

Andie snapped her head up to Miles, then turned to study the lift buttons. Miles hadn't hit his floor, and the lift was hurtling up towards hers.

"Why did you make me wear this?"

Miles shrugged. "It was all I had."

"Why did you even have it in the first place?"

"STOREY TWENTY. GUEST ROOMS."

Andie stormed out of the lift. Miles followed closely behind her, wondering what had gotten her so upset.

"She means a lot to me," he explained.

"Of course she does." Andie yanked her room door open and marched in, tossing her items angrily on the bed.

"She was the first character I ever made," Miles blurted.

Andie slowed and turned to face Miles. "What?"

"Jessa," Miles sighed. "She was my first creation. Even before Red Sky or Wasteland had a story or a name. I created Jessa first."

Andie looked down at the costume she wore, studying its details.

"This was the original outfit we had made. To commemorate our first character. The skirt is real leather," Miles gestured to the clothing. "We didn't use her until Wasteland, but she was still our first."

"Miles..." Andie murmured, then chuckled and shook her head. "I thought this was someone else's costume."

"Why would I make you do that?" He stepped towards her. "God, I can't resist you anymore."

He bent down and claimed her lips and she returned with wild abandon. He tugged at the buttons on the shirt, itching to see her perky tits pop out again.

"Wait, Miles..." She held his arms firm, stopping his movement. "I... I need to tell you something."

He stared at her with intense longing.

"I..." She sighed. "I'm a virgin."

She was? Miles smirked in disbelief. "But you're so good at this."

Her cheeks turned pink. "I was in a relationship for six years. We did some stuff, but we never went all the way. We broke it off a few months ago."

"Hmm." Miles trailed his finger down her neck. "Why are you telling me this?"

"You wanted to know a secret. Well, there's mine," she muttered.

He felt concern tug at his heartstrings. He had to make damn sure. "Do you want this?"

Andie nodded eagerly, her grey eyes swimming with desire.

"Are you scared?"

She paused, then nodded slowly. "But I want it. I want it so badly, Miles. Please."

He smirked in understanding and pushed her on the bed.