FORTY THREE

Andie

Andie sighed as she placed a box of board games back onto the shelf.

She had extracted herself far from Miles' dangerous presence before she could change her mind. But one week later, she was still plagued by thoughts of him caressing her gently and fucking her mercilessly.

Work was only a plaster over a storm. Miles had sunken his claws into her mind like a resident evil.

She decided to close for lunch that Saturday and sent her loyal staff out, convincing them to let her stay and deal with the paperwork. She wasn't in a rush to go home to an empty space and an empty heart.

As she stared at her finances, she heard the door jingle open.

"We're closed!" she exclaimed.

"I'm not playing," a deep voice boomed from the entrance.

She snapped her head up, gawking at the man who had teleported from her mind and now stood before her.

"Miles!" She gasped.

"Andie." He stepped towards her, separated only by the table of documents. "We have to talk."

She blinked, unsure if she was hallucinating.

The great Miles Mason, award-winning game dev and third-most Sexy and Successful Man of the Decade, who fucked her brains out and left her to wilt, was now standing in her humble games cafe in her small city.

He sat down in the chair across her, sighing.

"I'm sorry for everything I've put you through, Andie. Ever since I left my family, my life has always been in the studio. There was no time to indulge in emotions. Coding. Interviews. Meetings. Coding. I guess, somewhere along the way, I lost touch with how to actually feel."

He fiddled nervously with his watch. "Before... before I started Mad Labs, there was this girl."

Andie nodded. "Jessa." 

"No. Her name was Nicole. I guess you saw the picture." He took a deep breath. "We started dating in law school. After graduation, I told her law wasn't for me. I showed her my sketch of Jessa. Told her about my dream to make games. She said I would never succeed, and she didn't want to be with some bum."

He gazed at the lines on his palm. "That Jessa cosplayer at GamersUnite – she was a split copy of Nicole. My life was crumbling like a post-apocalyptic world, and all I had was a broken bat. I'm so sorry you had to see me like that. I was trying to forget about opening my heart to another girl." He looked up at Andie. "To you."

She sighed, reaching across the table to stroke his arm. "You know that I'm not Nicole, right? I'm Andie. I have my own dreams and flaws – and my own feelings. Feelings for you, Miles."

Miles exhaled. "I don't blame you if you can't accept me after what I did... but I have feelings for you too."

Her mouth stretched into a silly smile. "Really?"

"Yes. I can't stand another day without you. You sank your teeth in and I can't get you out of my mind. You're like a ghost pepper, and I just can't forget your taste."

Feeling her heart swell with happiness, Andie leaped out of her chair, grabbed him and kissed him, feeling his lips, his touch, his vulnerability complete her.

They pulled away, and a boyish beam lit up Miles' face. He reached over the counter and pulled out a game.

"So... The special bundle?" He smirked, waving the copy of his game before her face. Embarrassed, she tried to swipe it from his hands but he pulled it out of reach.

"Did you watch the interview?"

She sighed, nodding meekly, remembering how his stupidly handsome face grinned brightly while talking about his creations.

"We filmed that at GamersUnite." He studied the cover, then locked his cool green stare on her. "All I could think of was fucking you on the stage."

Before she could react, Miles pushed her onto the couch and she yelped, her dress hiking up over her hips.

"You won't be needing this." He reached beneath her dress and yanked her panties off, tossing them onto the floor.

"Miles," she breathed. "The door..."

The couch was hidden in a corner of the cafe, but the door was left unlocked and anyone could prance right in and hear them.

She felt his mouth envelope her and she cried out, clutching desperately at his hair, her hips bucking hopelessly against him. He sucked her swelling clit, his tongue pressing against her opening.

She moaned, feeling his wet appendage slowly tease her towards release.

To her dismay, he suddenly pulled away, instead running kisses along her inner thigh and grazing his stubble against her sore lips. She clutched his hair, begging to feel the bastard's unholy mouth.

"Be my girlfriend."

Her breath inhaled sharply. "W-what?"

He licked the slick around her skin. "You heard me."

"Miles..." She strained her hips, but he held them down firmly against the couch. "But we're... so far... apart..."

"I don't care." He blew against her clit and she flinched, his cool breath only serving to make her button twitch for his touch. "Say yes."

Hell. She wanted him all to herself – she'd been wanting it for so long – but now, the only thing she wanted more was to feel his mouth give her sweet release.

She whimpered. "Yes."

"Good girl."

He dove into her, his tongue violently flicking her sensitive spot, the suction pulling against her sore clit. She convulsed as he moved faster and faster until she hit the breaking point.

"Fuck!" She cried out, her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She gaped as her soul left her body and her juices flowed into his mouth.

He lapped them up with a satisfied smirk between her legs.

A/N: They did it! They're finally together! 😌🌸