TWENTY ONE

Andie

By the time the crowd had dispersed, the sun had begun its descent. Andie threw a black mini dress over her costume as she rushed into the exhibition hall, wary that she only had an hour to check out the latest releases.

Fantasy. War. Medieval. Japanese dating sim. Where are all the good games?! Andie groaned inwardly, frustrated at the lack of games that were just simple, easy fun.

She had barely shortlisted two games before the lights in the hall began to dim, signalling the end of the third day. Another day wasted, she sighed and slowly trudged towards the exit.

Suddenly a hand yanked her backwards, and Andie teetered off balance before being caught by a pair of muscular arms clad in white sleeves. She looked up to see Miles towering over her. She stood back upright, ready to chide him for giving her such a scare, but he forcefully grabbed her arm and pulled her deeper into the darkening hall.

"What are you doing?!" Andie whispered sharply. They rounded the corner and arrived at the Mad Labs pavilion, where he wordlessly nudged her into the demo lounge and pushed her down on the armchair.

The leather puffed and sank as she leaned back in shock.

"Miles, we can't be here," she gasped.

Saying nothing, Miles dipped down and consumed her lips, his mouth ravishing hers with violent greed. He bit her bottom lip, eliciting a moan, and took the chance to plunge deeper, dancing his tongue against hers. She tilted her chin towards him and deepened their kiss.

Suddenly, Miles slid down and lifted her thighs over the armrests. Her legs were split open wide, the hem of her short dress falling away to reveal the tight leather shorts beneath. With one swift motion, he undid the button and yanked the shorts off before tossing them to the ground.

"So," he murmured against her thigh as his stubble set her soft skin ablaze. "Do I get any reward for discovery?"

A soft moan escaped her throat. Damn, she'd long forgotten about the tongue lashing she gave him the first time they met. Now the only thing she could think of was the tongue lashing he was about to give her.

"Not if you're just mucking around," she managed through heavy breaths.

He had found his way to the line of her panties. A black lace thong she had slipped on that morning in hopes that he would see. If he liked it, he didn't spend much time admiring it, because it was soon discarded as well.

In one rough swipe his tongue flicked her clit. She squealed, a hot blinding flash coursed through her mind and body. Her breath ebbed in ragged bursts as he licked her folds, then flicked her sensitive spot again. She buckled, and the leather seat groaned beneath her squirming frame.

"Miles..." She gasped. "Oh God."

She could feel herself dripping helplessly as he kissed the skin around her clit, lapping up her juices like sweet nectar. She clawed through his hair, feeling his deep voice rumble down his spine, impatient for him to lick her there.

Andie bit her lip in an effort to contain her agony. Silently she begged, but he gave no reprieve, instead dragging his cruel, wet touch around in circles. She slipped out a soft whine and started to grind against his head, but his hands held her hips firmly against the chair.

"Say it."

"Say... say what?"

"Say what you want me to do."

Her cheeks flushed crimson at his demanding growl. Seeing the primal look in Miles' eyes, she knew there was no skirting around it. Her bottom lip trembling, she eked out a shy plea.

"I want you... to..."

His hungry glare devoured the freckles that peppered her heaving chest, before darting up to her eyes.

"I can't hear you, Pepper," he rumbled.

"I want you to lick me."

"Lick you where?" His tongue brushed against her tender folds, now slick with desire. "Say all of it."

"Please... I want you to lick... my clit -"

Andie's shy murmur erupted into a sharp cry as he crashed his tongue against her aching clit, kneading it hungrily and fiercely. As his lips closed around her button and suckled, her legs splayed even wider across the armrests, granting him more access as she writhed uncontrollably against his mouth.

"Fuck, I'm... I'm coming," Andie rasped out our while grinding against his tongue for her life. "Yes, Miles, don't stop!"

With a violent thrash Andie was sent reeling, her back arching in sheer pleasure, her hands clinging desperately to fistfuls of his hair.

As she slowly relaxed he rested his lips against her nub, occasionally nipping the sensitive spot and sending little shockwaves through her body.

"Miles... Oh, my god..." She whispered airily, then began to guide his hand towards her for more. But he pulled his hands back, sliding them down the length of her legs, and smirked up at her.

"Let's not get too greedy."

She whined in protest, her thighs open and begging for more. She was surprised at her raging appetite, and frustrated by the fact that he wasn't going to feed her easily.

"We still have a full day tomorrow. We don't want to tire ourselves out, do we, Pepper?"

She pouted. She knew that Miles Mason didn't give a damn about being too tired, much less when it involved fucking.

He was purposely leaving her aching and craving for him. But she also knew that he was stubborn as stone, and there was no use in trying.

As if he had read her mind and was satisfied with her surrender, he planted a quick, teasing kiss on her clit, which twitched with longing and sent her into a clouded state of mind.

Grinning mischievously at the lightning effect of his slightest touch, Miles gripped her ankles and tenderly set them on the floor. "Let's get you dressed."