Chapter 1

Harley James has been a hopeless romantic her whole life, but never believed anyone could love her. Extra weight in all the wrong places, previous domestic violence, the things that contribute to her insecurities are exactly what drew them together.....

Harley and her older sister Peyton moved to Orlando, Florida to start over. It has been three months since they have started their new lives.

                                                                                          Harley James

Harley James

Peyton James

Harley: Hey, how was work at the studio?

Peyton: It was great! I love having my own photography studio now and I've really settled into boss mode!

Harley chuckles lightly

Harley: You deserved to start fresh and this is your dream. I am just thrilled you let me come be apart of your new adventure.

Peyton smiles and hugs Harley tight

Peyton: I honestly wouldn't want you anywhere else! How is the job hunt going? Find any bakeries worthy of your amazing talent?

Harley: Not yet, I applied to a few more places, my dream was to work for Disney, but I don't fit their industry standards with the tattoos and all... The brightside is that we have this amazing apartment AND I overheard some people talking at Starbucks about this new tattoo shop that opened just down the street!

Peyton rolls her eyes and smiles

Peyton: Well since we are on a new adventure, maybe this time we could get matching sister tattoos.....I think it would be a fun first one for me since I don't have any yet.

Peyton chuckles

Harley: OH MY GOD! DON'T MESS WITH ME! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I've always wanted matching tattoos with you!