Chapter 62

*Harley*

                                                  We walk in the front door of the apartment and Tony is sitting on the couch waiting for us. He's smiling and we all walk into the nursery together.

Tony: How is Peyton?

Harley: She's amazing. She did fantastic.

Bentley: She left me in awe. Superwoman.

                                                 Tony is smiling as we hang baby clothes and decorate the nursery.

Tony: I'm glad everything went smooth. I heard that Ash had a surprise for Peyton. He was going to do it tonight at the restaurant but he didn't get a chance to.

                                                  Bentley and I look at each other confused and right as I'm about to ask what Tony is talking about, our silence is interrupted by ringing. RING RING RING

Harley: Hello? Is everything okay?

                                                   Bentley stares in shock as a high pitched scream comes fron the phone and I hold it at arms length.

Peyton: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! HARLEY!!!!!

Harley: Jesus christ dude, that my darling sister is my ear drum. Thank you for rupturing it.

                                                    Bentley is just staring at me with his eyebrows furrowed as Tony whistles to himself and hangs the curtains.

Peyton: Harley, you don't understand!!

Harley: Well explain it to me, without screaming.

                                                    I chuckle and put the phone on speaker.

Peyton: Ash proposed to me!!! He brought Sawyer to me with an engagement ring around her foot!

Harley: Sawyer?

Peyton: Oh yes! We picked a name too. Sawyer Brooke.....it would have been James but now she will be Sawyer Brooke Mitchell. I'm going to be Peyton Mitchell!

                                                    I scream jumping up and down

Harley: Oh my god yayyyy!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Bentley: Congratualations Peyton and Ash. I'm taking you out later to celebrate...in a few weeks!

Peyton: Ash said he's love that.

Harley: Peyton, you deserve all of this and more! Sawyer Brooke......god my niece is beautiful and has the most beautiful name.

Peyton: We just wanted to call with the amazing news. Today has officially been the best day of my life.

                                                   We say goodbye and hang up. By the time the nursery is done, it's 2 AM. Tony left, and we passed out on the couch together.

                                                                                                           *Acheron (Ash)*

                                                    It's been awhile. Peyton breastfed Sawer and so I took over so momma could sleep. I can't believe Peyton agreed to marry me. When she told Harley that Sawyer would be Sawyer Brooke Mitchell, I cried like a fucking baby. She's sleeping in my arms with her finger wrapped around mine, and I just feel whole.