Chapter 47

*Peyton*

                                          It's the morning of my OB appointment. I am so excited I can barely contain myself! Ash is going to be there and we are going to put the gender in an envelope and Harley is going to bake me a cake!! I've been looking forward to this appointment for months! I walk into my bedroom to see if Ash is ready to go. God he is beautiful.....

Acheron (Ash): Hey my sweey thing

Peyton: Hey, I came to see if you were getting ready. I just need to change and we can go.

                                                     He walks over to me, places his hands on my belly and kisses me softly.

Acheron (Ash): Relax. You're anxious. We still have 2 hours until the appointment.

Peyton: I know! I can't help it though, I'm really excited!

Acheron (Ash): Well tonight I'm taking you out. We are going to celebrate and then come back to Harley's gender reveal cake.

                                              I smile up at him. He really is perfect.

Peyton: You are too good to me.

                                                 He kisses me again, tangling his hands in my hair before pulling back. He smiles and slaps my ass.

Acheron (Ash): Get ready sexy momma

Peyton: Hey! Okay okay okay. I'm goin!

                                                Ash walks out into the living room to wait for me. Browsing in my closet, I find the perfect outfit. Makes me feel so cute and really makes my bump pop!

                                                    I walk out and see Ash and Bentley in deep conversation

Bentley: Yea, the fight id next week. I'm worried about how Harley will react when she watches....