Chapter 31

*Peyton*

                          Peyton finishes with her clients early. She heads home to lay down. Getting in her apartment, she starts stripping her clothes off and walking to the shower. She starts the shower when a wave of nausea hits her again, and she is running to puke in the toilet. It feels like she has the flu. Once she is done, she brushes her teeth and steps into the shower. She washes away the worry and hurt from the last couple of days. Stepping out, she wraps herself in a towel, and walks to her bedroom. Picking her phone up, she sees a notification for her dating app.

Peyton: "Hey beautiful"....."Wondering if I could take you out for coffee"

                         Smiling she replies back. Giving him her phone number.

Peyton: "Sure....text me anytime. (321) 565-0005"

                           Not 5 minutes later, she receives a text.

Acheron: "Hey it's Acheron"

Peyton: "Hey there  :) "

Acheron: "If you aren't busy, I'd like to take you out for coffee. "

Peyton: "Sure. I'm free now if you are. "

Acheron: "I was heading back to my work real quick to check messages, but I'm free after that. "

Peyton: "I could meet you at your work and we could go from there."

Acheron: "Okay. I work at Elijah's tattoo and barbershop in downtown."

Peyton: "My sister is dating Bentley. I only live a few blocks away. "

Acheron: "Wow! Small world! See you soon then?"

Peyton: "Yea, getting dressed and heading that way."

                               Peyton goes to the closet and looks for the perfect outfit. She settles on jeans, an off shoulder navy top and sandals.

                                                  Excitedly she bounds to the door and walks downstairs

                                                                                                            *Acheron*

                                                 Acheron gets a ping on his phone from Peyton. She's interested in coffee and gave him her phone number. Texting back,they agree to meet up at the shop. Smiling he puts his phone in his pocket and unlocks the shop door. Walking in, he goes to the answering machine and writes down messages, then sits at the computer and pulls up the business page and checks emails. Locking up, he walks outside and runs right into Peyton. God she has the most beautiful smile.