Chapter 52

Acheron (Ash): Let me show you how I love you

                                             Turning Peyton in my arms, I lift her up, taking her to bed. Sitting her down on the bed, I pull off her dress, exposing her beautiful belly. I sit next to her and take her hand in mine. Softly kissing her neck right below her ear.

Acheron (Ash): I'm going to make you feel beautiful, even if you don't believe you are

                                                           Running my hands up her curves, I move her hair off her shoulder. Trailing soft kisses everywhere my fingers brush.

Peyton: Mmmm....

                                                          I gently lay her back and run my fingertips up her thighs. I kiss her passionately, our tongues dancing, our lips becoming frantic. I slip my hand between her thighs and I feel that she is already soaking wet. Pulling her underwear aside, I place my fingertips between her folds, and rub her clit in slow soft circles. Her back arches off the bed as she gasps softly.

Peyton: Ohhh.....mmmm.....

Acheron (Ash): You are so beautiful

                                                       Stopping, I stand at her feet and slide her underwear down as she looks up at me with half lidded eyes. She leans up on her elbows and takes her bra off, flinging it to the floor as I drop my pants and boxer briefs.

Peyton: Make love to me?

Acheron (Ash): That was my plan baby.

                                                       Crawling up her body slowly, I trail kisses along her belly up to her beautiful swollen breasts. Taking a peak into m mouth, I suck gently. Swirling my tongue along her hardened nipple. I grind against her as the tip of my cock teases her wet folds, never actually going in. She's panting now, and her moans are becoming louder.

Peyton: Ohhh....Ash....

                                                       She runs her hands up my muscular back, bucking her hips up to grind against my throbbing cock. I groan.

Acheron (Ash): Fuckkk....mmmmm....Keep that up and we won't make it far.

                                                     She sighs and starts to kiss and nibble my neck up to my jaw. Our grinding becoming more frantic until we are both gasping for air. I line myself up and slowly slide all the way in her warm pussy.

Peyton: Ohhh....fuckk

                                                    I slowly move in and out, feeling her quake beneath me. I tangle my hands in her hair and kiss her deeply. Our mouths and bodies moving in unison, it doesn't take long for her to release. I keep moving through her climax and another wave comes. I feel her tightening again and I shudder. Cummig hard, I keep moving until there is none left. I move off of her and pull her to my chest.

Acheron (Ash): Do you feel now how you make me feel?

Peyton: .....Yes....

Acheron (Ash): I love you Peyton James

Peyton: I love you too

                                                                                                        *Harley*

                                                                        It's the morning of the fight, the week before Halloween

Harley: Peyton, I am so nervous.

Peyton: He will be okay. I promise. You just need a distraction.

Harley: What do you have in mind?

Peyton: Facials, baby online shopping, and juicy gossip about yours truly.

                                                                     My eyes widen.

Harley: I'm in.

                                                                     Peyton laughs

Peyton: I knew you would be!

Harley: Gossip first

                                                                      I rub my hands together evily, Peyton laughs.

Peyton: Alright, let's sit on the couch. I guess it's better I talk now, since Ash is at work and Bentley is out jogging.

                                                                      We both sit

Harley: Out with it

Peyton: Alright. Alright. Well as I think everyone knows, Ash and I haven't slept together since we started dating.

                                                                  My jaw drops

Harley: I DID NOT KNOW THAT! WHY??????

Peyton: I'm pregnant dude. I look like a fucking beached whale. Swollen everywhere. Constantly eating or sweating. Random lactation. I was already pregnant when we started dating. I figured he would see my pregnant body and run for the hills.

Harley: That's ridiculous

Peyton: Harley, my belly is covered in stretch marks. My belly button is doing this weird pop out thing.

Harley: So what? I have stretch marks and Bentley loves me just the way I am.

Peyton: Well Ash showed me just how he felt lastnight.

                                                                       Peyton visibly blushes

Peyton: He made love to me and it was......

                                                                      Sigh
Peyton: A dream come true....my god.

Harley: So he was amazing huh?

Peyton: Better than amazing.......

                                                                                                         *Bentley*

                                                                   I woke up extra early to go to the gym and work out, not I'm out for my run.

                                                              Ash said that Tristan entered the fight

                                                              Ash said that Tristan entered the fight. I guess he wants an ass beating. Well I'll give it to him. I've been busting my ass to get ready for this tournament. I NEED to win. Not for me, but for Harley.