Chapter 61

*Peyton and Acheron (Ash):

                                                We are at the birthing center and Peyton is laboring in the tub. They said she was 7 cm when we arrived. So for now we are just getting through it together. Peyton is tired and moaning through the pain. Ash is doing his best to rub her back and help her through everything.

                                                                                                               KNOCK KNOCK

Acheron (Ash): Come in.

                                            The door opens and Harley and Bentley walk in.

Harley: Hey. How's it goin?

Peyton: Uggghhhhh.......mmmmmmm

Acheron (Ash): She's a super woman. 7 cm already. She is amazing.

Bentley: Hey, is it okay that I'm in here......? I mean Peyton is naked in the tub..

                                              Harley chuckles. Ash looks at Peyton as her contraction ends.....Bentley shifts from foot to foot.

Peyton: Bentley, I aready consider you a brother....You can stay but if I hear anything related to my vagina and the baby's head, I'll kill you.

                                               Bentley laughs and sits across the room.

Bentley: Of course Peyton. I would never. I'm just going to be present for moral support.

                                               A few hours later. Peyton's contractions are coming in waves now. Ash is in the tub rubbing her back, and Peyton is screaming through her pain.

Peyton: OH MY FUCKING GODDDD!!!!! UUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH

Midwife: I heard some loud laboring in here, Peyton, I should check you.

                                              The midwife walks over, puts on a glove and reaches down in the tub, Right after Peyton's next contraction, the midwife checks her.

Midwife: Good news! You are 10 cm, I can feel the baby's head! It's time to start pushing!

                                            Peyton gets on her knees and grabs the side of the rub and braces herself. Harley and Bentley are kneeling near the side of the tub and Ash is behind her.

Midwife: Okay Peyton, when you feel a contraction, take a deep breath and PUSH! Hold it until I get to 10.

                                            Peyton nods and squeezes her eyes shut. She starts moaning and then takes a deep breath, bearing all her might.

Midwife: 1.......2..........3.............4............5..........6..............7..................8................9.............10! Breathe!

                                              This goes on for another 20 to 30 minutes and finally her head pops out.

Midwife: Peyton, look down. Ash get ready to catch the baby!

                                              Bentley and Harley have tears in their eyes. Harley is trying her best to take amazing pictures for Peyton.