Chapter 46

*Two Months Later*

                                   Peyton and Ash have been dating. They are so cute together. She has been working so hard at the studio and her appointment is tomorrow to find out the sex of the baby. Tristan is no where to be found, he left and hasn't called anyone. Joey is dead. Officer Jones shot him, and it feels amazing to feel 100% safe. The Nurse Amanda was arrested for aiding in Joey's escape. He always was a master manipulator. Harley and Bentley are living together at Peyton and Harley's apartment. They are still searching for the perfect place. Harley has been back to work for the last month, and she seems happy.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Harley: Hey baby. I'm home.

                                   Bentley yells from the living room.

Bentley: In here.

Harley: Mmmmm....what's with all the candles?

Bentley: Come here.

                                             Grinning at me, I walk over and he pulls me to straddle him. He kisses me deeply and pulls back to look at me. His hands running up the back of my shirt.

Bentley: I was thinking......

Harley: What's that?

                                           My eyes close at the feeling of his hands roaming over my body. He is distracting me....

Bentley: Instead of an apartment....I want to buy a house....for us...

                                          My eyes shoot open and he smiles at me.

Harley: What?!

Harley: What?!

Bentley: I want to buy your dream home....our home..

Harley: How can we afford it?