Chapter 53

It's a few hours before the fight.

Acheron (Ash): You ready for this?

Bentley: Absolutely, I just wish Harley didn't insist on being there.

Harley: You are not going there without me. GOT IT?!

Bentley: Yes baby....

Peyton: I wish I could go.

                                                     We all look at Peyton

Acheron (Ash): Absolutely not. You are not risking the baby by being there. People act nuts during the fights, and the stress isn't good for you or the baby.

Peyton: Yea Yea Yea

                                                   Harley looks at me, and I can tell she wants to talk alone.

Bentley: Well Ash, go get ready. Harley and I are going to get ready too.

                                                      I grab her hand and bring her into the room. Closing the door, I turn around and tears are running down her cheeks.

Bentley: Baby what's wrong?

Harley: I just have this bad feeling.....

                                                     Fuck. Ash told her. I didn't want her knowing that Tristan was going to fight me.

Bentley: What do you mean?

Harley: I am so scared you are going to get hurt.....badly.

                                                     Walking up to her, I cup her face between my hands, forcing her to look at me.

Bentley: Baby. It will be fine. I've done this many times, okay?

                                                      She nods and I kiss her tears before softly kissing her lips.

Bentley: I love you babe.

Harley: I love you too.

                                                                                                                *Tristan*

                                                 I'm getting my last bit of workout in before the fight. I'm going to beat Bentley's ass. Fucking asshole ruined everything. Finishing up, I head to the back locker room to get a drink......The fight is in an hour, and I'm ready.