Chapter 54

*Bentley*

                                                  Tristan climbs in and he's fucking smirking at me. We stand in front of each other and I bounce in place. I hold my fists out for us to bump and he slaps my hands down.

Bentley: WHAT THE FUCK TRISTAN. Show some damn respect.

Tristan: Fuck you.

                                                  He swings, catching me off guard, and punches me in the jaw. I stumble back. Throwing my hands up, I block a few of his punches. He's only hitting me with his right hand. I deliver a couple of blows before I realize why he is only punching with his right.

Tristan: You are going to be fucking sorry Bentley.

                                                   He swings his left and fucking hits me right in the stomach. He has fucking razor blades taped to his fist.

Bentley: FUCKKKK

                                                I'm gushing blood as I block his next few swings. They ding the bell for me to get the blood stop shit put on.

Bentley: Tony, he's fucking dirty.

Tony: You can't complain, you'll lose the community's respect. You just got to put him down.

                                                I nod as he stops the bleeding on my stomach.

                                                                                                                  *Tristan*

                                               I got him! The fucking razors worked and he is gushing blood. A few more times and he won't be able to get up. Then I'll finish it. Smiling to myself, I sput out my water and lock eyes with Harley and Ash, giving them a sly wink.

                                                                                                                  *Harley*

Harley: Oh my fucking god Ash!! He's bleeding everywhere!

Acheron (Ash): Hey, it's okay. Looks like Tristan is fighting dirty.

Harley: Then we have to tell someone!

Acheron (Ash): No! You can't do that. Bentley will lose all the community's respect. Let him take care of it. There aren't really rules per se, but it's a respect and mutual agreement type thing. That's why they bump fists before fighting, it's a respect thing. An agreement to a clean fight.

Harley: I have a bad feeling.

                                                                                                                  *Bentley*

                                             The bell rings and we are back in. I just have to avoid his left hook. I block some, I deliver a couple of punches and then an uppercut to Tristan's chin. He hits the mat.

1.......2.......3.........4.........5.......6......

                                             He gets back up. He's furious. We are circling each other, he is trying to let my feelings get the best of me. 

Tristan: I see you're still with fatass Harley.

                                            I knock him right in his fucking teeth, and he spits blood.

Bentley: Yea and Ash is still fucking Peyton and taking care of your baby.

                                            Tristan roars with rage and tries attacking me without protecting his face. I punch him hard and he hits the mat again.

1........2.....3.........4.........5...........6...........7............8....

                                             He gets up slowly.

Bentley: Might as well just stay down.

Tristan: Fuck you

                                             He spits blood at me and smiles. The bell rings for a second pause. I walk back to the corner, swish and spit water. Then make sure my wraps are secure. Just as the bell rings, Tristan stands up from re-lacing his boots. We bounce around each other. I get a couple of hard jabs in. Tristan is getting tired, I can tell. Just then he smiles at me and my stomach drops. He punches me in my side over and over again, all I feel is pain. I'm pouring blood. The motherfucker stabbed me!

                                                                                                             *Harley*

                                            I'm watching in horror as Tristan punches Bentley in his side repeatedly. Blood squirts everywhere. That's when I see the knife blade taped to his right fist. I don't even realize I'm screaming until Ash grabs me.

                                                                                                         *Tristan*

                                              We are at our corners, I bend down to "tie" my laces but I'm pulling the broken knife blade out of the tape in my sock. I attach it to my right fist and "tie" my laces. The bell rings and I turn around. Bentley punches me a few times. Twice in the ribs and once in the face. I'm getting tired. It's time to end this. I get up to him and start punching his side over and over again with my right fist. Blood is squirting everywhere and I can't help but smile as it dawns on him that I stabbed him.

                                                                                                       *Bentley*

                                             I see the blood pouring down my side and I look up at Tristan's smiling face. That motherfucker. I pull my arm back and swing as hard as I physically can. Hitting him right in the cheekbone. I feel a crunch beneath my hand. Tristan hits the mat in slow motion. I'm panting as they count.

1........2.............3..........4.........5............6............7............8............9..........10

                                           The bell dings.....I won. I thow my hand up, I'm getting dizzy...... My next words come out in a whisper as I lock eyes with her and drop to my knees. Ash is already climbing into the ring.

Bentley: .........Harley..........

                                            I fall forward and my face is on the mat. I hear a muffled scream....it sounds like Harley.....and everything goes black.