Chapter 50

*Harley*

                                    It's the day before the fight. I'm at work and Bentley is at the gym. I told him I would meet him there and we would go to dinner after.  I'm so nervous I could throw up. I am lost in thought when a hand waves in front of my face.

Ember: Hey!!!!1 Helloooooooooooo???

Harley: Oh, sorry.

Ember: You look sick, are you okay?

Harley: I'm just worried. Bentley has an important........tattoo appointment....and I'm nervous about how it will go.

Ember: Oooooohhhh someone famous?

Harley: No....just a lot on the line...

                                                Ember looks confused. I can't tell her why I am actually nervous. I don't want Bentley getting into trouble.

Ember: So anyway, how's Peyton?

Harley: Good. She's really excited to be having a girl. Bentley and I are house hunting. I want to be out and give her plenty of time to set up the nursery.

Ember: Does she have a specific theme?

Harley: Not sure yet. I just know the two bedroom apartment with 4 adults is starting to feel cramped.

                                                              I laugh

Ember: Ohhhh that's right! Acheron.....Ash? He moved in right?

Harley: Yea, Ash moved in.

Ember: What are your thoughts on him?

Harley: He is amazing. He really loves her. I know she wishes the baby would have been his instead of Tristan's, but he doesn't act like the baby isn't his.

Ember: Awe, that's soooo sweet!

                                                     Nodding, I fill the case with the chocolate bon bons I just made.

Ember: Has she picked a name yet?

Harley: Not yet. I know she has a list written down though.

                                                    Putting the last of the bon bons in the case, I wipe my hands.

Harley: My shift is over, I'm going to change and head out.

Ember: Alright sweetie, see you Monday!

                                                    Waving, I head into the back office to change.