Chapter 44

*Peyton*

                                      Joey just told me to shut up or he's going to kill Harley. I feel so helpless. I can't move, I want to save her.....

                                                                                               *Harley*
                                 I feel an arm tight around my neck and cold steel. Peyton screams. I feel like my heart stopped. I can feel his disgusting erection pressing against my ass, his hot breath in my ear.

Joey: Shut the fuck up Peyton, or I'll slice her throat!

                                  Fuck FUck FUCK!

                               I feel an anxiety attack creeping to the surface. Not now Harley. Now isn't the time! Time slows down. Everything is at a standstill. The cold steel pressing into my jugular. Peyton's horrified expression....the ticking of the seconds going by on the hospital wall clock. Joey's hard on jerking against my ass in time to his heartbeat. I close my eyes.....this is it.....he finally won.

                                                                                            *Joey*

                               I won! She's all mine. The intercom for the hospital comes on.

Intercom: HOSPITAL IS ON LOCK DOWN! I REPEAT, THE HOSPITAL IS ON LOCK DOWN!

                                                           FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK

                            I need time to think. I tighten my grip on the scalpel, making my erection jump. God it feels so good to be pressed against her again. I inhale her sweet lavender scent and my cock throbs. Time is at a standstill. All of a sudden I feel something press against the back of my head.

Joey: Ah, decided to join the party?

                             Harley let's out the breath she was holding and a strangled sob. She's fucking crying.

Bentley: Put the scalpel down and let her go. NOW.

Joey: Or what? You're going to shoot me?

                           I hear him cock the gun, the bullet slipping into position.

Bentley: Absolutely. I should have killed you that day. This time, you aren't leaving alive.

                                I laugh. It bubbles out of my chest and overflows. Harley is clawing at my arm now and sobbing loudly.

Joey: I have the upper hand here. I can slice her throat a lot faster than you pulling that trigger. You aren't shooting shit.

Bentley: Try me motherfucker.

                                                                                                 *Bentley*

                                 I slowly pull the gun out and press it to his fucked up head.

Joey: Ah, decided to join the party?

                                  I hear my baby girl sob. She knows I'm here.

Bentley: Put the scalpel down and let her go. NOW.