Chapter 8

Joey looks up and sees Bentley stalking toward him

Joey: Got a problem?

Bentley: YEA I HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM!!!

                                 Bentley stalks right up to Joey and punches him square in the stomach and then his nose.

Joey: GOD DAMN! FUCK YOU!

Bentley: You better watch it before I put you in the damn hospital you sick fuck!

                                   Bentley points at Joey

Bentley: You are so fucking lucky that I have somewhere to be tonight or else I'd fucking end you!

                                             Bentley walks back to the parking garage and gets on his motorcycle before heading back to his place.

                                                                             *Peyton and Harley's apartment*

                                        I walk in and see Peyton

Peyton: Hey. How was work?

Harley: It was great until I walked out and saw Joey stalking around outside.

Peyton: What the fuck? He needs help. The dude is crazy.

Harley: I know. Thank god Bentley was there meeting someone. I flagged him down when he was walking a different direction on the phone. I'm thankful he happened to be nearby. He walked me to my car to make sure Joey didn't come near me.

Peyton: Wow. I'm so thankful too.

                                                       Peyton hugs me

Peyton: So, I'm making pasta for dinner tonight.

Harley: Oh! I forgot to tell you.....I'm really sorry....Bentley invited me over tonight. He wants to cook me dinner.

                                                   I turn red as Peyton smirks at me

Peyton: Don't be sorry. Have a good time.

                                                         Peyton winks

Peyton: So what are you going to wear? Hopefully not your uniform.

Harley: Oh hell no. I haven't figured it out yet.....I may need help picking when I get out of the shower.

Peyton: I'll lay some outfits out on your bed.

Harley: Thanks!

                                                 Harley goes and jumps in the shower. 15 minutes later, Harley picks an outfit and gets dressed.