Chapter 15

*Harley*

              I make him a grilled chicken ceasar salad bento box with a yogurt parfait on the side. I pack everything up, grab my purse and my keys. Then I walk to the shop.

Harley: I hope he loves what I made him.

                                                                                   *Bentley*

Bentley: Look Rebecca, I am in a relationship with someone, I am your boss, this is incredibly inappropriate.

                         Rebecca pushes out her lower lip and looks at him through her eyelashes.

Rebecca: Don't be that way....

                     She leans in and captures his lips with her own. Bentley is in shock and is just about to shover her away when his office door opens.

                                                                              *Harley*

               I walk back to Bentley's office and open the door.

Harley: Hey....

               I see the receptionist kissing Bentley....his eyes are wide but he isn't moving away.

Harley: Bentley? WHAT THE FUCK!

               Bentley shoves Rebecca who looks at you coyingly.

Bentley: This isn't what it looks like!

Receptionist: Can I help you?

            Silent tears roll down my face. I drop the lunch bag and turn around and run.

Bentley: Fucking move Rebecca!

           He shoves her aside and runs after me.

Bentley: HARLEY!!!! WAIT!!! I CAN EXPLAIN!

               I run. Straight out the door and down the street. I can't breathe. I keep running until I hit the park. I sit down on a bench and sob.

                               Bentley chases me into the park

                               Bentley chases me into the park. He sees me sitting on a bench, alone and crying.

Bentley: Harley....let me explain

Harley: Don't bother

                         He takes my face between his hands

Bentley: Please Harley. She ambushed me. She asked to come in to talk, and she came over and kissed me. I was taken by surprise, and you walked in 2 seconds after she kissed me.