Chapter 1

"Sometimes I...I can't see. But it feels like your the one who save me"

Sei Kamamura, a 25 year old wealthy bachelor who likes to change woman like clothed. He doesn't consider woman as a beautiful creature but as a serpent. The experience that he had when he was 15 makes him hate woman greatly, and he use them just for his needs. One day before he got to his company, he have an accident the lead him to lose his sight. Angry against the fate that he have, he becomes more cruel against woman until a girl shows up in his life.

Yuko Kaname, a 17 year old girl who faced so many hardship in life, yet still able to smile. She took her hardship to be her motivation in keep doing what she loved to do. No matter what fates that have been stored for her, she is ready to face on.

Yuko was looking for a part time job while she was still studying in high school in order to support her own living expenses after her aunt and uncle no longer want to care for her. She get the part time job to take care  Sei who lose his sight during accident. When she started to work under Sei, she feels like it is hard to take care of a cold blooded person. Every time she did something that wouldn't satisfy Sei, she would get scold, humiliate and so on. But she isn't willing to gave up and keep trying to pleas her boss. Eventually there's a change in Sei.

Sei discover that Yuko isn't the type of girl who started to be clingy to him, everyday she took care of what Sei need like preparing his breakfast lunch and dinner. Always remind him to take his medicine, tell him about life. Makes him realise that the past isn't important as long as you faced with a smile.

Sei could feel that Yuko is a cheerful girl, she likes to talk. Most of the time she is the one do the talking when they spend time in his garden. And every time she talk, Sei didn't interrupt her. With only darkness he sees, he just listen to her talking. She teach him that even though he lose his sight, that doesn't mean life can go on, every object that he touch..
He could feel the texture of with

After lose his sight for 8 month, finally there is still a chance for Sei to be able to see again. And this time he wanted so much to see the girl that makes him fell in love with her. Yuko also wanted to confess her feelings toward Sei but she is willing to wait until Sei able to see.
The operation for Sei's sight success and he waited until he is fully recover from his operation, and finally his bandage on his head and eyes were remove. Yuko is there with him, but when he saw her. He couldn't help but feels that Yuko appearance is dull.

She wasn't ugly yet not also beautiful but just an average looks. Since Sei could see again, his attitude towards Yuko change and Yuko could also sense it but she brush it off thinking that Sei is still trying to adjust his new environment around him. But few weeks had already gone by and Sei's attitude never change, by the time Yuko already finish her final exam. She confronts with Sei about the way he became distant towards her.

What Sei told her completely shattered Yuko's heart. It looks like Sei still wanted to keep his old ego and he couldn't see Yuko as his equal in the society. It seems that everything that Yuko do for him mean nothing the day when he saw her face. He felt disgusted, he regret falling in love blindly towards an average girl when he already see so many beauty in his life.

Yuko didn't want to shed her tears in front of him, so without looking at Sei again. She just stood up and leave. For the first time she hated herself because she fell in love with a person who is cruel like Sei.

She thought that Sei have already change to be a better person...
Ohh, how wrong she is..
For weeks she felt life around her like a black hole.

Her best friend Meiling, saw how Yuko from being a happy go lucky girl fell into a depression. So she ask Yuko to come with her to the Sakura Festival. So she could take her mind off from the guy she love.

And it did took Yuko to be able to smile when their enjoying her time at the Sakura Festival. Soon after it was time for her graduation day, her last day to attend the night school that have many memories there.

She was so emotional, but that just how life is, after finishing high school next is university. After took many picture with her best friend and classmates, Yuko and Meiling decided to celebrate their finishing height school to go karaoke. During their walk on the karaoke store.

They saw the big television up on the huge store, it was a news about Sei had recovered from his lose sight, and there Yuko could see that there is reporters surround Sei and what shocked Yuko is.
Beside him there is a beautiful woman clingy to him even though Sei face is emotionaless but it is clear that he let the woman be closer to him.

Yuko reminisce how when Sei see her after his able to see, but what she didn't expect is his blank eyes looking at her.