Chapter 5

Sei was holding in from trying to see how's Yuko doing but after a few months have pass, he finally couldn't. So he ask his PA to investigate where Yuko live. He gave his PA in an hour to find all the information and so his PA do what he was told to do.

It haven't reach an hour and his PA already handed Sei the file that contain Yuko's information, Sei is please so he reward his PA by double his salary this month.

After his PA say his gratitude, he walk out from Sei's office. While Sei hasn't open the file yet but he already smile.

This time he wants to apologise to Yuko for what he had done and said.

While he still smile, he open the file and took out the document. After reading it for awhile, the expression on Sei face begin to darkening.

All the information about Yuko isn't pleasant to read, she had lost her parents at the age of five.

So she have been taking care by her relatives, but she always moved around from relatives to another relatives.

She begin to have a part time job when she was 15, because of her have many children. She had to support herself in order to have a good education.

The next year, when she was 16, she left her relatives house because their didn't have enough space to let her have a room. Even their children complain that she was already grown up and could find a new place to stay.

So she live in a single apartment until she graduated from high school.

Sei didn't know that Yuko's life isn't simple as he thought it would be.

He thought that she live her life just like any teenager would be, but who would have thought that her life has been hell since she was just a 5 year old.

He think back all the time they spend together, even when he couldn't see but he could feel that the way she talk,laugh and do things are different from those who had already faced hardship in their life.

There is no trace of sadness, angry for what she have been through.

Instead she teach him that every hardship that they have been through makes someone to be more mature and more appreciate the life that they have.

No matter what,always faced it with your head held up high. Never shows any weakness that you about to give up. Smile is the best way to show that you would get through any hardship in your life.

Thinking all the things that Yuko talk about. No wonder when they met, and how he harshly rejected her. There was no trace of her sadness in her face.

This have made Sei even more guilty for giving Yuko another hardship. She liked him but he rejected her without thinking it was harsh or not.

As soon as he finish reading all the information about Yuko, he gran his car keys at his office table and runs out towards the elevator.

Before he reach the elevator, he told his PA to cancel all his meeting for today. He is determine to meet Yuko to ask for forgiveness for what he had done to her.

He wanted to start a new chapter with her. Now he knows that the appearance from the outside isn't important, what's Important is from the inside.

He could make the example of this, his mother is beautiful but that doesn't mean that her characteristic makes her beautiful. If she have that, she wouldn't left him, loved him because he is her son but she didn't.

Yuko is different, her appearance isn't that beautiful but not bad either. But she have a beautiful characteristic, every hardship that she faced she smile.

Back then when she started her job to take care of him, he was harsh too but she never gets mad or made any complain about it to the butler.

Instead she finds a way for him to open up to her, to be more relax instead of getting mad every time he feels like it.

He smile gently. All of the was the memories that he had when he couldn't see but he was happy .

Arrived at Yuko's apartment, Sei walk towards the unit where she lives. Before he knock on the door, he took a deep breath and release it.

He is already arrange what he wanted to say to her. So when his ready, he knocks on the door wait for her to open up but there is no one open the door.

So he knocks on the door a few times but there is no response.

She not home. He thought.

The owner of the building just arrived there after she buy groceries from the supermarket.

On her way to her unit, she saw a young man standing in front of the door where the young teenager stay. So she walk towards Sei and ask what his doing standing there.