Chapter 13

Meiling had just got out from her class, theres so many homework that she have to do, after talking with her friend. She decide to go to the library, the library is located to another building and to get there. She have to walk pass towards the university amusement park.

When she reach at the amusement park, she saw that there is many female student linger there. She thought of nothing except their probably just hanging out or there is something that caught their eyes.

So she just walk pass there without much of glance, but then she heard someone calling her name, and when she turn to look behind her. She saw a guy, not just a guy but the most handsome guy that she ever met.

Wait, he just call my name. How did he know my name? Meiling thought.

For as long as she remember, she never met the guy before. So she just look weirdly at Sei. Even though he is handsome but sometimes the appearence can be a bit deceving.

Who knows what this guy want from Meiling.

Sei had approch Meiling and look at her face, it seems that she a bit confused and suspicious. So the first thing that he do is, he introduce his name.

When Meiling heard  what his name is, she glare at him. Why?

This person in front of her was the person who hurt her most precious best friend.

Meiling with a rude tone, asking him why he is here.

Know that Sei see the changes of Meiling face, he knew that asking her about Yuko will be difficult for him because Meiling would not give him that information. Before both Sei and Meiling talk, Sei ask Meiling where could they talk peacefully without any interruption.

That's when Meiling realise that both of them were surrrounded by many female student and their were gazing at her with jealousy. She knew that this will be her doom, after this. But will talk about that later.

She told Sei that there is a cafe there just a few block from the university, so she ask Sei if it was ok to just walk there. But Sei said that he wants to offer her a ride there and since Meiling doesn't have any problem with that, she agree with it.

When both already inside Sei's car, Sei has started his car and ask Meiling where should he go. Just 2 minutes after that they have arrived at the cafe.

Meiling wasn't really want to talk, but she would like to know why Sei wants to meet her.

When they enter the cafe, they were greet by the waitress there. Soon after they had order what drinks they want, the waitress left.

Meiling seat in front Sei, she was looking at him and he also looking at her. The both of them battling with themself who will the first one to open up and ask.

In just one minute silent, it is Meiling the first one to open up and ask. She ask Sei what was the reason for him to met her.