Chapter 14

"I want to ask you about something."

"Is this about Yuko."

"Yes"

Didn't know why but Meiling started to breath heavy, in all this time she been holding in inside. Not to get mad but as soon as she heard Sei say yes, she couldn't hold it in.

She just stayed silent, not until Sei said

"I want to know where she is?"

"And why would you what to know, weren't you were the one to chase her away?"

"I...I have something to say to her. Please, i want to know where Yuko is. The last information that i found is that she already quit renting at her single apartment."

"Sorry..but i can't tell you. You have hurt her. Did you even know that since you chase her away, she was miserable. And at that time, we were also studying for entrance exam. You think how she cope with all of that." Meiling almost yell at Sei, but she still hold it in.

Sei heard all this and he feels even more guilty. He didn't have any right to see Yuko but he really did want to make up everything that he had done. He just want one chances to fix it all. He looked Meiling and he look straight into her eyes.

"I know i don't have any right to see her but i really do want to fix things between me and Yuko. Please, i just want one chances. I hope you can tell me. Please."

Meiling look into his eyes, she wanted to see if Sei is lying.

She stay silent for awhile, she is in between whether to tell Sei where Yuko is or not to tell him anything. She still looking at him, still need to find what she really need to see in him. Truth though, the only thing that she is that Sei was telling the truth.

Sei was also still looking at Meiling, he knew what she was thinking and he just let her look at him, he would do anything if she tells him where Yuko is.

"Can i trust with what you just said."

Before Sei could answer, the waitress brought their drinks and put it intothe table. After the waitress go, then Sei answer it

"Yes,I'm telling you the truth, i do want to make it up to Yuko.."

"Huh" Meiling sigh

"Ok, I could tell you. But if i knew that you hurt her again or have any bad intention, you'll know what i'll do to you. "

Sei chuckle, he knew what typre of person Meiling is.

She the types of person who cherish people that is close to her, she would do anything to protect them. And Sei is glad for Yuko to have such a good friend.

"I know."

"Yuko isn't in this city anymore."

Shocked, Sei ask "What do you mean?"

"What i mean is, she doesn't attend any of the university here. Yuko attend at the Y university, you know its pretty far away from here."

"I thought she would attend any university from here, no wonder i never found any information about her in the entire city. I thought she just disappear."

"There's a reason for her to choose university that is far away from here. Some of it maybe because of you but the big reason is something else."