Chapter 17

"I was imaging that she  a bit different from any other girl the i've met. But when i open my eyes, i see just a simple girl looking straight at me while she was smiling."
"You think that Yuko just a simple girl, thats why your aren't interested in her anymore."

"I'm not gonna lie, at first i thought that was the reason. And after the last time that both of us see each other, i started to become not being myself. I thought it was because i just got my sight back. So I ignore it for awhile, a few weeks after that i still feel the same. Then i also started to miss her but i dismiss it because i know it was only just a fling i have towards Yuko. But day by day...i couldn't stop thinking about her and i reminisce the time that we spend together. Thats when i realise that, i fell in love with her."

"You regret what you did back then?" Meiling ask.
"I did, i regret it so much. It was really stupid of me to say something to her without even think it first. I mean the both of us have different of social status."

Meiling can't exactly know what Sei was thinking back then but she understood, Yuko wasn't born in an elite family so Sei couldn't really except about how simple Yuko is.

She wasn't actually beautiful but still pretty, the reason why guys chasing after her back when they were still in high school because she was nice, loving, always think of someone else instead of herself and most of all... She really did have a beautiful smile.

Meiling isn't really an expert when it comes to love, but she still wants to let Sei know...
"When it comes to love, how you look from the outside doesn't really matter. What you need to look is the person's inside. In my perspective, when you love someone... the status in society, the appearances and all among other things that doesn't matter. What matters is when u look into the person that you love and see that no matter what life brings you to, both still stand strong together, support each other. And most of all, accept the good and the bad of your partner."

Sei really amaze with what Meiling had say, he agree.
Now he knows what to say to Yuko.
Both Sei and Meiling talk about other things, it seems that Sei want to become friend with Meiling, he found out that Meiling's like or dislike almost the same as one of his best friend.

He thinks that maybe he could introduce Meiling to his friends. Before both going back home, Meiling told Sei that Yuko attend at the Y University. Meiling also told him that. Yuko already change her phone number, maybe thats why Sei couldn't contact her also. She really did want to forget every bad memories that she had in the city and moving on her life in another city.

Sei express his gratitude to Meiling not because foe telling him about Yuko's past but also giving him another chance to fix things between him and Yuko. As a best friend, no one wants to see someone that we cherish gets hurt, so we do everything to protect and prevent them from getting hurt.

He didn't blame Meiling for protecting Yuko from him, he was really glad even though Yuko doesn't have any support from her family. She still have Meiling.