Chapter 18

Now his goal is go to the city where Yuko attend her studies there. By the time Sei and Meiling got out from the cafe, it was already 3pm. Sei offer to send Meiling back to her dorm but she decline saying that she needed to buy something on the 24 hour store.

Saying goodbye, Meiling already walks away from the cafe. Meiling felt that she did the right thing. Although she knows that she shouldn't butt in Yuko's problem but she wants to help her. As her best friend, she was worry about her.

It's been days or maybe a week she and Yuko haven't contact or chat with each other. It seems both of them really busy life being university student. Meiling is also in dilemma, whether she should let Yuko know that Sei had found and ask about her whereabout or not telling her at all.

But then again, sometimes surprise visit weren't that bad. Beside she just let Sei handle it. She that the both of them can talk and think about what they wanted to say. It's time to faced it instead of running away. She knows it's hard for Yuko, but she really do wish that Yuko can be happy.

Sei also walk towards his car, get in and drive back home since he already finish doing his work at the company. He is happy not that he knows where Yuko is, he couldn't wait to meet her again after months.

Before he go and meet Yuko, first thing that he needed to do is finish all his work so he can take a few days off.  Though He wasn't worry about the company, since he has a reliable workers that work for him. It's just that some work need to be his signature, so he really wants to work fast on that.

On his way, he call his assistant. Telling him that before the presentation meeting begin, he wants all the paperwork that he need to sign them be at his dest tomorrow. Because he will be going to work much early than usual.

By the time he almost arrived at his home, it was already 6pm. Usually the main road have a terrible traffic, that's why he got stuck at the traffic for hours.

When he arrived home, like the usual the butler greet him welcome back young master and Sei smile, he thought that starting now he needs to treat all that works at this villa well. So he told the butler, that he wants to see all of them at the dining room.

When Sei at his room, he took a shower and after he finish it. He got out from the bathroom and go to his wardrobe, take his pyjamas and wear it. Before he waits for dinner time, he had something to do so he walk toward where his desk is.

Because his room had a large space, there is not much furniture inside his room so he add a large desk, the reason is that he could also do his work at home.

Sei have been working something for almost 2 hours, and when he finish it. At the same time his door were knock by the butler. The butler told Sei that its almost dinner time.