Chapter 20

The butler stay silence as if he knew that Sei still haven't finish talking yet.
"But things change, right now...all I want is to let go of my past and see what future I will hold. Now I know, holding on to the past isn't going to change anything.

The butler smile warmly at Sei and said "I am glad that young master have decide to let go of the past. No matter what, we all support what decision young master have made"
"Thank you....I'm sorry for treating you and all of them harshly. I know that what I did cannot change the past but I hope I can change to be a better person and better young master. Now I consider all of them who works here as my family. So what  ever trouble, do tell them not to hesitate to ask help from me. I would do anything I can to help them"

"Young master, there is no need for you to apologise. I and also the rest of them knew what you have been through when your little. There is nothing we can do back then except taking care and give you what you needed. We know that none of us can fill the hole in your heart. And all of this is in the past, right now we are glad that you have become different person"

Sei smile, he felt lucky to have people who cares for him, his friends, the butler and the rest of the worker here. Even though all of them weren't blood related to him at least they care, not like is parents.

He did let go of the past but he couldn't forgive both his parents. Maybe in the future, he will learn to forgive but not right now.

Soon the maid brings his dinner and put it in the table, after the maid finish putting all the dishes. Sei thanked them.

While Sei was eating, the butler suddenly ask a question. The butler ask what were the reason for his sudden changes. When Sei heard this question, he stop eating. The butler soon apologise to him if his question have offend Sei but Sei didn't feel offended.

He just ask the butler if he still remember the girl who took care of him back then and the butler reply yes, he remembered. Sei told the butler that she was the reason, the butler confused. Then Sei told him the entire story of what happen between him and Yuko.

And know that he realise that he love Yuko, he wanted to ask forgiveness and to have a second chances to be with her. The butler encourage Sei to do what he wanted to do, beside it is the right thing for him to ask forgiveness. Some time, whether we realise our mistaken sooner or later. The right thing to do is to ask forgiveness. The butler hope that Yuko would  forgive him, because he could see that Sei is willing to change for her.

The next day, Sei is at his company early in the morning. There is no one except the security, he park his car at the basement where he usual did. The securities greet him good morning when Sei got near the elevator and Sei also reply good morning to them. When he arrives at his office, all the paper work is already at his desk. He started to check the paper work.

Sei is so focus on his work that he didn't realise what time it is. He look at his watch, it shows that it is already 11am. He came to his company at 7am, so that's mean his already work for 4 hour.