Chapter 21

Soon it will be lunch time but Sei is still at his office, he just told his assistant to order his food and send it to his off since he is still working. Sei's assistant just do what he been told. Half an hour later, the assistant brings Sei's lunch at his office.

He informed Sei that he brought what Sei had order, Sei look at the food that his assistant put on the coffee table and said thank you to him. The assistant bow his head a little then go out of the office.

Few minutes after that, Sei stop and take his food that's on the coffee table. He didn't have breakfast in the morning , so when he smell the food he feels very hungry. So he eat it.

Today he busy himself with his work, he felt tired not tired physical but mentally. He had so much to think about, but mostly he thinks about Yuko. And because of her that his been busy, just so he can finish all his work and took a few days off.

Though no one will stop him from getting a few days off, well because he is the boss of the company but he still have  responsibility towards the company that he build. So he wasn't complaining about it.

After finish eating, he take the plastic that no longer contains his food and throw it at the dustbin then he continue his work. Two hours later, his assistant knock on his door and Sei ask him to come in.

Once the assistant open the door, the assistant reminded Sei that they have a presentation meeting in 10 minutes. It is important for Sei to attend the meeting because the presentation was about a new idea on how he will make his company to be known not only in the city but the entire world.

Every department would be present their presentation there, and Sei have to give comment about it. Whether the presentation is good or lack of something.

Sei ask his assistant to get all the head of the department to be in the meeting office before he gets there. Those 10 minutes, Sei use it to take rest for the time being. He nearly finish his work but because of the meeting, he had to stop.

The paperwork that he needed to work on were only 4 paper left. So he could finish it after the meeting. 10 minutes later, Sei already reach at the meeting office. When he get inside, all the head off the department stand up and greet him.

Sei nod and ask them to start their presentation.

When all have finish present their presentation, Sei gave them a few word. All file that contains the presentation will be valuing again by Sei himself. Soon after that Sei dismiss the meeting, while walking out from the meeting office. Sei told his assistant to ask Mr.Hao to meet him at his office.

Mr.Hao work for Sei as the president of the company, when Sei not at the company Mr.Hao would be the one to incharge of taking care of the company and Sei trust him. Sei soon reach his office and continue on doing his work before he goes home and get ready to go and meet Yuko.

When Mr.Hao went inside Sei's office, he greet Sei. Sei smile and ask him to seat. Mr.Hao is pretty shocked seeing Se smile since he never see him smile except see only Sei's stoic and expressionless face when ever they both have something to discuss about.

This scene in front of him is a bit unusual, but Mr. Hao didn't dare to say something. When he seat, then Sei begin to ask him to take care of the company while he is gone for a few days.

Mr.Hao never question about why Sei would be gone in a few days, he just told Sei not to worry. Then Sei have explains all of the paperwork that he almost done checking needs to be sent it to the accounting department so they can proceed the approved and rejected paperwork regarding the budget of some construction.