Chapter 19

Sei open the door and saw that the butler is waiting for him outside his room, he asks whether the butler had inform what he ask him to do and the butler told Sei that he already did and all of them, are waiting him at the dining room just as he instructed.

The butler thinks that there must be something important for Sei to ask all of them that works here at the villa to be in the dining room. Soon both Sei and the butler already at the dining room, Sei could see that there are 15 people who work here. When he seat, the butler stand beside him.

Sei look all of them up to the maid, the chef that were assign to cook for him until the butler who serve him. He ask the butler to stand with the other so he can talk to all of them. And the butler did what Sei had told him to.All of the maid, the chef, the gardener and the butler look at Sei.

Just in a few second, Sei suddenly stand and bow his heard. This shows that he respecting them and that got all of them shock.
The butler ask Sei
"Young master, what are you doing. Why are you bowing down your head like that?"
Heard what the butler had say

Sei told them that he respected all of them. And most of all, he wanted to thanked them for being a good worker and also have been taking care of this place that he call home.
When he look at them, they are still a bit confused with what exactly happen.

The only one who wasn't confuse is the butler after hear what Sei day, because he was the first to see that Sei had changed but for the rest of them. Well they were pretty shocked. This is the first time in their entire life seeing that Sei became a totally different person.

Then they got shocked again when they saw that Sei is smiling, they thought that is must be the end of the world. They never see Sei smile before and now he is smiling in front of them.
Sei told them since they have work hard, he would double their salary and he also have an announcement that they would get raise every month. But only to those who work hard.

All of them let out a sound of gasp but then they all clap their hand indicate that they are happy, excited with the announcement. After the clapping sound faded, the express their gratitude. It has been a long time they salary have never gotten raise.

Although they never know what really made the young master sudden changes but their are glad that his cold aura and piercing eyes that would glare at them are no longer there. Instead they could see a warm and kind person he had become.

Sei dismiss them, only  Sei his self and the butler still at the dining room, waiting for Sei's dinner.

The butler told him that he couldn't see that coming, and the butler feels that Sei have become a good man.
Sei replies  " I shouldn't treat people coldly, I never once considers anyone's feeling. I only consider mine own. I felt alone the day that mother left me, even father did the same. The only differences is that he travel a lot for his business. No one teach me what love is, that's why I develop that attitude because I'm afraid of being disappointed just like my parent did to me."

Sei didn't know what came over him, but he feels like he needed to talk to the one man who he can consider a father. The butler gets emotional, he knew what Sei have been through when his was a child. The mother had left him, the father were never home to take care of him.

He was surround by only the butler, maids, chef.....
The butler did try his best to take care of the young master but he is just a butler. That's why he still remember that the young master had become quite, always throwing tantrums, always got into a fight when he was a teenager.

The butler knew the reason why the young master did that, he wanted his father's attention but he never got it. Until one day the young master give up on trying to get his father's attention, at that time the young master became cold hearted.